Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Download Galaxy S2 Leaked Firmware XXLP2: Based on Ice Cream Sandwich.
You can now update your Samsung Galaxy S2 to Ice Cream Sandwich with this leak firmware called XXLP2. This Firmware is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 running on Samsung's very own Touchwiz 4.0.
You can now update your Samsung Galaxy S2 to Ice Cream Sandwich with this leak firmware called XXLP2. This Firmware is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 running on Samsung’s very own Touchwiz 4.0.
Here are the list of improvements you will notice once you updated your phone.
- Battery: Battery feels better.
- Faster: Phones feels faster.
- Touch: Touch response is better.
- Overall: Firmware more stable but still with some bugs.
- Facelock: Working.
- Task: Task manager is back.
Just follow the simple steps below to start updating your Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- If you have Samsung’s PC software Kies installed, un-install it first because it may interrupt the flashing process.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
- USB Data Cable
- First, download and install Samsung USB Driver into your computer.32 bit (x86) Windows | 64-bit (x64) Windows
- Then, download XXLP2 firmware.
- Next, extract I9100XXLP2_I9100OXALP2_OXA.rar to a new folder. you should see this 3 important files.
- Also download Odin3 v1.83.exe and open the program.
- Turn off your phone.
- Then, go to download mode by pressing Vol. down + home + power button. On next screen, press Volume Up to continue to download mode.
- Next, connect your device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- The Odin program will recognize your phone and you will see that the ID : COM section will turn yellow, which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully installed.
- Click the PDA tab and select the I9100_CODE_I9100XXLP2_CL57619_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Click the Phone Tab, and select MODEM_I9100XXLP1_REV_02_CL1095381.tar.md5
- Click the CSC Tab, and select GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXALP2.tar.md5
- After you have done the steps 9 to 11 your Odin should look like this.