Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Start developing websites without breaking the bank
Ensure that you're not a one-trick pony.
As you might imagine, being a big-time web wizard involves knowing more than one type of code. This huge bundle of courses is specifically packaged to ensure that you’re not a one-trick pony. Amongst other things, you’ll learn four coding technologies: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js. Together they’re known as the MEAN stack – an apt acronym.
The 8 courses comprise over 57 hours of learning. A range of teaching techniques are used, from lectures to practical examples. Even if you’re a complete novice, by the end you’ll have all the skills you need to build full websites.
What you get:
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch – $120 value
- Master MEAN: Learn the Fundamentals of MEAN Stack – $75 value
- Node Program: From 0 to Hero with Nodejs and MongoDB – $50 value
- The Complete Developer’s Guide to MongoDB – $150 value
- AngularJS for Beginners, Single-Page Applications Made Easy – $99 value
- Learn MEAN Stack – $150 value
- Learn Express – $25 value
They may be worth $719 if bought individually, but today the bundle is on sale for just $38! Tempting isn’t it? No strings attached of course; you just need to sign up before the offer expires.
All 8 of the courses offer lifetime access once purchased, so feel free to pick it up while it’s 94% off and tackle it at a later date.
If you fancy taking up this offer, click the button below!