Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Fleksy gets a huge update and launches on Amazon App Store and Samsung App Store
For the full Android update, the new features of Fleksy version 3.2.5 include:
- New swipe animations for all premium themes.
- Improved emojis.
- The addition of the True Dark premium theme.
- Improved language support which includes Polish and Ukrainian support. This also includes more reliable language switching via space bar swiping and extended dictionaries for all languages.
- Overall performance improvements including better accuracy, reduced memory and battery consumption, better tablet optimization, and the boilerplate bug fixes.
- A complete keyboard redesign to behave and work better as a wearable keyboard.
- Full featured keyboard support which lets you type as you do on your phone. This includes letters, symbols, and numbers.
- Multiple layouts including the Spacebar layout and the Minimal layout. They also include swipe gestures now.
- New themes have been added.
- This update now supports the Spanish language as well as English and you can turn auto correct off if you don’t want to use it. According to Fleksy, more languages are coming soon.
Along with this huge update, Fleksy will also be available in the Amazon App Store and Samsung App Store starting today. There has been no word on price although we assume that it’ll cost the same on those app stores as it does on the Google Play Store. This is also great news for people who use the Samsung App Store and especially for Kindle users who will have access to Fleksy for the first time.
If you want to check it out, follow this link or click the source link below to check it out in the Google Play Store. Amazon and Samsung App Store users need only to search for it. Do take note that it may take a bit for it to show up!