Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Get Fitterclub Personal Training from $19 per year
You may have got a Fitbit for Christmas and made a resolution at New Year, but most of us need a bit more motivation to work out. Personal training at the gym is one option, but the cost of membership and the person yelling at you quickly becomes very expensive indeed.
Start looking and feeling better.
Fitterclub is an online fitness community with over eight million tailored fitness programs. It contains streaming workouts, nutrition programs, and step by step guides to help you tone up or slim down. Whatever your goals, there will be a curated program for you ready to be streamed to your device.
You don’t need a gym, fancy kitchen gadgets, or expensive supplements to achieve your objectives. A quick questionnaire assesses your fitness levels, body type, experience, food preferences, and personal goals.
Fitterclub Personal Training at a glance:
- Build a personalized workout and nutrition program through a simple questionnaire.
- Train just 30 minutes per day, five days a week on your personalized fitness program.
- Choose the food you want and have fun with delicious, healthy recipes tailored to you.
- Change your approach to working out and nutrition.
- Access your workouts anywhere you have an internet connection.
There are even better deals on the three and five-year membership packages. Today, the five-year option is just $49 in total.
This is a great opportunity to start looking and feeling better, so don’t miss out. The deal ends soon, so tap the button below to find it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.