Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
These Fitbit Black Friday deals can save you as much as 40%
The holidays are to be enjoyed, but you might find yourself making resolutions to get fit again come January. One of the best motivators is a fitness tracker to keep an eye on your progress, and Fitbit devices are right up there among the best on the market. Amazon and Best Buy have some excellent Black Friday Fitbit deals running, so it’s a great time to get a headstart on the post-holiday regime.
There’s as much as 40% off in this sweet sale, with one of the highlights being a $50 price drop on the all-new Fitbit Charge 5. Smaller and slimmer than its highly rated predecessor, the Charge 5 offers superb fitness tracking on a bright and beautiful OLED display. It’s down to $129.95 while the offer lasts — only the second time it’s been on sale.
If the Charge 5 isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, you’re bound to find something that takes your fancy from the Fitbit range. here are some of the other deals:
- Fitbit Charge 5 for $129.95 ($50 off) from Amazon | Best Buy — lowest price ever!
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $59.95 ($40 off) from Amazon | Best Buy — lowest price ever!
- Fitbit Sense for $199.95 ($100 off) from Amazon | Best Buy
- Fitbit Luxe for $99.95 ($50 off) from Amazon | Best Buy — lowest price ever!
- Fitbit Versa 3 for $179.95 ($50 off) from Amazon | Best Buy
- Fitbit Ace 3 for $49.95 ($30 off) from Amazon | Best Buy
- Fitbit Charge 4 for 117.45 ($33 off) from Amazon
These Fitbit Black Friday deals are just a drop in the ocean of Black Friday sales. To check out the cream of the crop, head on over to our Black Friday deals hub.