Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Falcon Pro gets updated with new theme, multi-window support, improved RT system, and more
Many Twitter addicts swear by Falcon Pro, if only for its rich features and sleek Holo-styled UI. After making the jump from beta to a full release back in December, the mobile Twitter client app has received an update, which brings it to version 1.5.
Aesthetics-wise, the updated Falcon Pro now offers a new Light theme. It makes a nice addition to the previous Dark theme for folks who like to switch things up a bit. Multi-Window support for devices like the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and others has also been baked into the latest version of Falcon Pro.
Other added features include improved retweeting options, which now include “Retweet”, “Quote”, and “Via @user”. Check out the changelog below for more details of the update.
- Brand New Sexy Light Theme
- Multi Window support for Galaxy devices
- Better Retweet system, with 3 RT options
- Better image upload, faster and more stable
- Better double tap
- Fixed character count with urls
- Fixed new tweet button not appearing on search
- Fixed the fc on new tweet while on followers list
- Fixed rotation issue on new DM
- Little UI changes
As recommended by our own Kristofer Wouk, the Falcon Pro app is definitely worth considering, even if it means shelling out $1 to download it from Google Play Store. Let us know how you like it in the comments below.