Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Score almost $5,000 of ethical hacker training for just $39
Cybercrime is such an epidemic that companies are paying bigger fees to people who can secure their systems. You can become one of these cyber superheroes with the 2019 Ethical Hacker Masterclass Bundle, and it’s on offer today.
Ethical hacker training can cost an arm and a leg, but right now, you can enroll in this masterclass for just $39. This online mega bundle includes 10 learning kits and more than 180 hours of hands-on lessons in ethical hacking.
Through over 1,200 lessons, you’ll learn how to recognize and prevent cyber attacks before they can cause any damage. You’ll learn penetration testing, cybercrime investigations, the attack and defense possibilities of Python, and other essential tools for white hat hacking.
Plus, you can work towards three industry certification exams, such as the CompTIA A+. It’ll take some dedication, but the lucrative roles you could land with your new skills will be worth it.
The 2019 Ethical Hacker Bundle at a glance:
- Ethical Hacker Training — $2,000 value
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst — $100 value
- Advanced Persistent Threat Analyst — $100 value
- Computer Hacker & Forensic Investigator Training — $100 value
- CompTIA A+ Certification Prep — $100 value
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep — $100 value
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep — $100 value
- Security Analyst Training — $100 value
- Ethical Hacker Bootcamp — $2,083 value
- Ethical Hacking With Python — $100 value
The full bundle has a combined value of almost $4,900, but you can enroll right now for just $39 total. Considering the Ethical Hacker Bootcamp and Ethical Hacker Training courses each have a retail value of $2,000, it’s quite an offer.
Hit the button below to check it out before the deal ends.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.