Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
ESPN Plus Deal: Grab the McGregor vs Poirier 3 bundle and save 30%
Everyone loves a UFC sequel, and a trilogy fight is just that much better. Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier met just months ago in UFC 257, and now they’re right back for UFC 264. The pair will meet again at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on July 10, and your best chance to catch the action is on ESPN Plus.
This third bout between the Notorious and Poirier is shaping up a bit differently than the first two. McGregor was the favored fighter heading into both of the first two matchups, and he dominated the UFC 178 fight. He entered the sequel hoping to put himself up 2-0 against Poirier, but it was not to be. Dustin Poirier struck with a barrage of blows en route to a second-period stoppage.
Now, Poirier enters the trilogy as the No.1 Lightweight fighter, just behind champion Charles Oliveira. McGregor is hot on his heels ranked at No.5, and both men are itching for a shot at the throne. We haven’t even mentioned the rest of the UFC 264 card, and there’s a lot to look forward to.
It all kicks off with the pre-UFC 264 press conferences, but you can only catch them on ESPN Plus. Right now, you can get yourself set up with a year of premium service as well as the Pay-Per-View event for just $89.98.
How to watch UFC 264 on ESPN Plus
ESPN and UFC partnered up at the beginning of 2021, which is great news for MMA fans. Essentially, ESPN Plus has become your home for all of the action — every last blow. The first thing you have to do if you have hopes of watching UFC 264 live is to get your subscription in order.
You can simply sign up for a year of service at $59.99, but that’s not the most affordable way to watch McGregor take on Poirier. Instead, you can combine your year of ESPN Plus with full access to the fight for just $89.98 (over 30% off). Even better, subscribing to ESPN Plus now will make PPV fights in the future a bit more affordable.
If you’re already set up with ESPN Plus, there are a few different ways to grab access to UFC 257. The cost varies based on your ESPN Plus subscription, so here’s what you need to know:
- Existing yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can buy the fight for $69.99.
- Current monthly subscribers can watch the fight live for $69.99 or upgrade to an annual plan plus the fight for $85.
While $70-$85 may sound like a lot for one fight, the PPV grants you access to the entire card of matches at UFC 264. McGregor and Poirier may be the main card, but there are plenty of fights to look forward to. Here’s who you’ll see:
The UFC 264 card
- No.2 Gilbert Burns vs No.4 Stephen Thompson — Welterweight
- No.4 Irene Aldana vs No.5 Yana Kunitskaya — Bantamweight
- Michel Pereira vs Niko Price — Welterweight
- Carlos Condit vs Max Griffin — Welterweight
- No.4 Jennifer Maia vs No.7 Jessica Eye — Flyweight
- Ryan Hall vs Ilia Topuria — Featherweight
- Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy — Heavyweight
- Dricus Du Plessis vs Trevin Giles — Middleweight
- Omari Akhmedov vs No.15 Brad Tavares — Middleweight
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera — Flyweight
- Alen Amedovski vs Yaozong Hu — Light Heavyweight
Just remember, ESPN Plus is your home base for all things UFC, both now and in the future. You can get signed up at the button below, and it’s just a few more days until the July 10 action.
If you want even more than ESPN Plus and UFC 257, you can kick things into even higher gear with UFC 257 and the Disney bundle. It brings Disney Plus and Hulu into the fold alongside full access to the fight, as well as all of the Marvel action you can ask for.