Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to enable developer options and ADB debugging on Android Wear
Enable developer options on Android Wear
- Turn on your Android Wear display and tap once to open Voice Command.
- Click the up arrow to access the command list.
- Scroll down and click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on About.
- Scroll down a last time to Build Number. Tap on build number repeatedly (should be about 7 times) until a bubble appears saying you’ve unlocked the developer options.
Enable ADB debugging
- Return to the Settings menu using the steps above.
- Scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see the developer options.
- Open developer options and ADB debugging should be the third option. Enable it.
That’s really it, folks. From there you’ll have the developer options and ADB debugging enabled for whatever you may need it for. You’ll also find a number of other options under the developer options that you may find useful eventually. We don’t recommend you toy around with the settings there too much but do keep them in mind in case you need them down the road.
If you need additional help or you want to talk more about Android Wear, check out the Android Authority forums!