Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Break into the lucrative world of DevOps for just $39
The tech industry is always looking to streamline and boost efficiency, and DevOps is the most reliable way of doing so. That’s why the average specialist is earning six figures, according to Glassdoor.com.
DevOps engineers employ a series of best practices to assist software developers and system operators in their workflow. They not only shorten development time but also save tech companies a ton of money in the process.
This monster bundle is comprised of 10 comprehensive learning guides. Each section will introduce you to the most in-demand technology utilized by DevOps today. You’ll learn about Hadoop and Big Data, coding with Python, Unix and Linux systems, and much more.
You’ll also receive prep materials to ace two of Amazon’s most coveted AWS certification exams. Once you’ve completed everything, you’ll have the training and validation to make your resume stand out above the rest.
The DevOps Masterclass Lifetime Bundle:
- Ansible Automation For Beginners to Advanced — $99 value
- Introduction to Kubernetes Using Docker — $99 value
- Fundamentals of Unix and Linux System Administration — $99 value
- Become An AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate — $99 value
- Projects in Hadoop and Big Data: Learn by Building Apps — $99 value
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Exam Guide — $99 value
- Docker for Professionals: The Practical Guide — $99 value
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications — $99 value
- DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginner Training — $99 value
- Elasticsearch and the Elastic Stack — $99 value
Paying individually for each course would cost you a total of $990. However, if you act soon, you can save 96 percent and get lifetime access to everything for just $39.
Hit the button below to catch the deal and start working towards your new tech career.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.