Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Looking to buy a microSD card? Here are some great deals from Kingston, Lexar and PNY
Not enough storage in that phone or tablet? This is a very common issue in this day and age. Screens are scoring higher definitions, images are getting bigger, videos are also improving and we are starting to demand more memory. Those who still own a smartphone with a microSD slot are in luck, as that is also a dying breed in the mobile industry.
But where can you find a good card for a price that won’t obliterate the bank? Lucky for you, there are plenty of solid options for reasonable prices, and deals seem to pop up quite often. Today we have a few deals you might want to take advantage of. These come from different manufacturers, price ranges and storage sizes, so there is something for everyone here.
- 16 GB Lexar 300x (45 MB/s) – $11.99
- 32 GB Lexar 300x (45 MB/s) – $15.99
- 64 GB Lexar 300x (45 MB/s) – $27.97
- 16 GB Lexar 633x (95 MB/s) – $21.59
- 32 GB Lexar 633x (95 MB/s) – $23.49
- 64 GB Lexar 633x (95 MB/s) – $32.12
- 128 GB Lexar 633x (95 MB/s) – $69.95
- 16 GB PNY Turbo Performance (90 MB/s) – $8.99
- 32 GB PNY Turbo Performance (90 MB/s) – $14.99
- 64 GB PNY Turbo Performance (90 MB/s) – $27.99
Which one are you getting? Surely, your decision depends on your speed, storage and price needs. If you want performance, the Lexar 633x series seems to be your best bet, and they are not that much more expensive either. Meanwhile, PNY seems to offer the most bang for your buck.
Hit the comments and let us know which you are going for!