Tech Deals is offering a massive ethical hacking kit in true ‘Humble Bundle’ style. That means you only have to pay $1 if you don’t feel like forking over more.
However, if you pay more than the going average for the bundle – which at the time of writing is hovering around $13 – then you’ll get 6 additional kits, the priciest of which is The Complete
Ethical Hacking Course for 2016-2017 ($249 by itself).
Here’s the full rundown:
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course for 2016-2017 ($249)
- Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch ($180)
- Networks From Scratch to Advanced Implementation ($149)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional ($149)
- Information Security Management Fundamentals ($95)
- Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities and Their Mitigation ($50)
- Python for Android Hacking Course: Trojan Perspective ($199)
- Wi-Fi Hacking with Kali ($200)
If you’ve ever wanted to become the kind of internet BAMF who waltzes through firewalls and bends networks to his will, this might be the cheapest available option to get in on the ground floor.
This could even be the beginning of a lucrative career. White hat hacker Bryan Seely – that guy who hacked the FBI using Google Maps from a McDonald’s wifi network – talks about how the demand for security experts is only increasing, and there simply aren’t enough ethical hackers to fill all the available jobs.
You’ll want to hop on this deal quickly, however, because the nature of the ‘pay-above-average’ system means the price to secure the full bundle will steadily increase.
Click the button below to start hacking for as little as $1!