The LG G8 ThinQ is likely days away from being announced at MWC 2019, which means now is a great time to grab last year’s LG G7 ThinQ at a highly discounted price. For a limited time, grab an unlocked 64GB model for just $430 and save yourself over $320.
Despite being overshadowed by other flagships, the LG G7 ThinQ is not a bad phone. In addition to running similar or identical specs to almost every major Android smartphone released in 2018, the South Korean company’s phone includes a 32-bit DAC for music lovers, a quick access AI button for launching the Google Assistant, and so much more.
Below is a quick rundown of the LG G7 ThinQ’s specs:
- 6.1-inch LCD FullVision display
- 3,120 x 1,440 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU
- 64GB of storage, 4GB of RAM, microSD expansion up to 2TB
- Dual 16MP rear cameras (one with a wide-angle lens), 8MP front-facing sensor
- 3,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0, Qi wireless charging
- Boombox speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, quad 32-bit DAC
You can buy the LG G7 ThinQ from B&H Photo using the button below. Additionally, if you order now, B&H will throw in an AVODA frosted TPU case for free.