In a little less than two weeks, 2019 will be upon us. Before that happens, however, Google has unveiled a slew of year-end deals on the Play Store.
This doesn’t mean that other apps and games won’t hold their own holiday deals — these just seem to be those that Google will actively promote. Cytus II, for example, is 50 percent off through December 26.
From now through January 2, the Play Store will offer the following deals:
- Apps: Google Play’s top subscription apps, including streaming services HBO and Starz, image editing app Picsart, and music streaming service TuneIn, are offering big discounts for first-time users.
- Games: Over the span of two weeks, you can end the year with a high score by using the deep discounts, value-added bundles, and special Holiday content offered on top freemium games.
- Movies: Rental deals include Crazy Rich Asians, The Meg, and Adrift. Purchase deals include John Wick and The Predator.
- TV: Google Play users can catch up on their favorite TV series for a small cost with top TV seasons at $15 or less and select episodes for only 99 cents. Titles include Doctor Who season 11, Legion season 2, and Game of Thrones season 1.
- Books: Deals for the bookworm will be available for up to 80 percent off of both ebooks and audiobooks for top sellers. For those who love to listen, audiobooks include Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs, How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan, and Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover.
Are you picking any of these up? Let us know!