Looks like B&H is having a sale on unlocked smartphones, as we have noticed that the retailer is offering discounts on quite a few devices. The discounts range from as little as $20 to as much as $250. The devices on sale include the high-end Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, which can be yours for $619.99 ($110 off).
If Samsung isn’t your thing and you would rather get your hands on a device from LG, B&H has you covered. The retailer is offering the V10 for $279.99, which is $220 off its regular retail price. B&H has also knocked $200 off the LG G5 that can now be yours for $429.99.
You can also get a great deal on the Honor 8, the ZTE Axon 7, and a bunch of other phones from different manufacturers. If you’re currently in the market for a new smartphone, we suggest that you check out the list of devices currently on sale over at B&H below. Just click on any of the links to visit the retailer’s website and place your order.
- LG G5 – $429.99 ($200 off)
- LG V10 – $279.99 ($220 off)
- LG G4 – $249.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge $619.99 ($110 off)
- Nexus 6P – $469.99 ($80 off)
- Honor 8 – $299.99 ($100 off)
- ZTE Axon 7 – $349.98 ($50 off)
- Moto G Play – $99.99 ($50 off)
- Moto X Pure – $299.99 ($150 off)
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra – $275.99 ($30 off)
- Asus ZenFone 3 Laser – $179 ($20 off)
We don’t know how long this sale will last, so if you find a deal worth getting, don’t hesitate for too long. And if you do decide to snag a device from B&H, do let us know which one you opted for in the comment section.