If you have been wanting a fitness tracker for either yourself, a friend, or family member, now is probably the best time to buy one. Fitbit, the maker of some of the best and most popular smart fitness trackers, has discounted almost all of its product for a limited time.
Fitbit’s holiday sale kicked off today and is offering up to $50 off of its most popular items like the Versa, Charge 3, and more. The sale ends on December 19, so you’re going to want to hurry and take advantage of this deal if you plan to buy one as a gift.
You can find links to every Fitbit that’s on sale below:
- Fitbit Versa — $149.95 (save $50)
- Fitbit Charge 3 — $129.95 (save $20)
- Fitbit Alta HR — $99.95 (save $30)
- Fitbit Ionic — $229.95 (save $40)
- Fitbit Ace — $79.95 (save $20)
- Fitbit Alta — $79.95 (save $20)
In case you need help picking out a Fitbit, we have detailed which of the company’s products are best for you.