Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal alert: 12 $0.49 Disney games for the holidays exclusively on Google Play (75% off)
Christmas comes early this year for Android device users that love Disney games, or at least have kids that do, as the company has significantly lowered the prices of 12 games available in the Google Play Store.
All games cost $0.49 in the U.S. store (although international users will also get lower prices), which is below the $0.99 minimum price for paid apps. How is that possible? Well, it appears that Google and Disney may have inked some sort of deal for Christmas as these prices are available “exclusively” on Google Play.
All apps have been updated to reflect the price change, which is the only thing that’s new for most of them (although some of them have also received more content via the December 22 update) – that’s also where we find out about this exclusive Christmas promotion:
Celebrate the holidays, and download this app for 75% off exclusively on Google Play™! Don’t forget to check out other great Disney Holiday Magic deals!
At $0.49, these Disney games are almost free, with one of them getting a discount that’s bigger than 75% off:
- Disney Christmas Tree (original price: $1.99)
- JellyCar 3 (original price: $1.99)
- Monsters University (original price: $1.99)
- Monsters, Inc. Run (original price: $1.99)
- Temple Run: Oz (original price: $1.99)
- Toy Story: Smash It! (original price: $1.99)
- Temple Run: Merida (original price: $1.99)
- Where’s My Mickey? (original price: $1.99)
- Where’s My Mickey? XL (original price: $1.99)
- Where’s My Perry? (original price: $2.99)
- Where’s My Water? (original price: $1.99)
- Wreck-it Ralph (original price: $1.99)
To get them, follow the Source link below, and once on the developer’s page in the Google Play Store you’ll easily spot them as they’re all marked as on “sale.”