Amazon is currently offering some pretty heavy discounts on Kindle e-readers, Amazon Fire tablets, and 4K Fire TVs to Amazon Prime subscribers.
While much of Amazon’s own brand hardware is already competitively priced, the current deals see Amazon offering up to an extra $40 off.
If you want to see any of these deals on Amazon, just click the relevant link below:
- Amazon Kindle: The Amazon Kindle is currently down to $49 from its original price of $79. This is the most basic version of Amazon’s e-reader and it comes with special offers, which are basically personalized adverts on your device. The non-special offer version is available for $62.49 (was $99.99).
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite: The Kindle Paperwhite is the version of the e-reader with a backlit screen. With special offers, it is now down to $79.99 from its original price of $119.99. There is also a version without special offers that is on offer for $99.99.
- Amazon Fire 7: The Amazon Fire tablet is a cheap 7-inch tablet. While the 8GB version with special offers is normally $49.99, the current offer sees it available for only $34.99. There is also a version with 16GB storage that is currently on offer at $54.99 with special offers or $69.99 without.
- Amazon Fire 10 HD: The Amazon Fire 10 HD is a tablet with a 10.1-inch display. The 32GB version is currently available for only $109.99 with special offers or $124.99 without. This is a saving of $40 on both models. There is also a more expensive 64GB model that also has $40 off.
- Amazon Fire TV 4K: The Amazon Fire TV is a media player that lets you stream 4K content to your TV. Amazon Prime members can currently snap it up for only $39.99, a saving of $30 on its regular price.
Of course, the catch is that you have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of these deals.
If you didn’t know already, Amazon Prime gives members benefits such as free shipping, free content via Amazon Video and Prime Reading, as well as access to deals such as the ones mentioned above.
It currently costs $12.99 per month or $119 per year. However, if you have never used the service before, Amazon offers a 30-day free trial to new customers.