We know that great sound is important to you, so we’re always on the lookout for big deals on high-quality Bluetooth earbuds.
The Cresuer Touchwave Bluetooth Earbuds fit the bill perfectly, combining minimalist design with state-of-the-art technology. Check out the video above to see what we mean.
Carbon nanotube diaphragms are the next generation of sound technology, allowing Cresuer to deliver superior sound to your ears. Back this up with CVC noise cancellation technology, plus further noise isolation coming via the silicone eartips, and you’ve got a pleasing all-round listening experience.
Each bud weighs in at just five grams and fits comfortably in your ear, allowing you to answer calls or skip a tune with a single tap.
We accept that we’re hardly fashion gurus, but we think they look pretty damn stylish too.
We’re spotlighting the Touchwave Bluetooth Earbuds today because they’ve taken a considerable price drop. Previously retailing around $100, right now they’re down to just $39.99. This includes the charging case and all other accessories. At that price, they’re well worth a look.
Touchwave Bluetooth Earbuds at a glance:
- Control songs or answer calls with a simple tap, without any extra pressure on your ear.
- Make clear calls thanks to CVC Noise Cancellation technology and total noise isolation from silicone eartips.
- Keep your earbuds in place during hard workouts with three different sizes to choose from and sweat resistance.
- Listen to music for three hours on a single charge, or up to 12 hours when using the charging box.
- Charge the buds up to four full times while on the go with the wireless charging case.
The deal ends soon, so don’t miss out. The button below takes you to it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.