Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Start breathing fresh air with this highly-rated air purifier
We know you come to AA for tech news, but sometimes our deal hunters find a deal outside of the Android world that we think our readers might like. After all, even tech fans deserve to enjoy breathing clean air.
Far too many of us live in spaces harboring dust mites, molds, pollens, and other pollutants that slowly erode our health. The air you breathe is an essential part of living, yet we regularly neglect to hold it to the same cleaning standard as ourselves.
It’s not too late to change. With the Coway Mighty Air Purifier, up to 99.97% of impurities in the air are reduced, including volatile organic compounds and bad odors, thanks to its four-stage filtration system.
Since most pollutants are invisible to the naked eye, this air purifier has brightly colored LEDs to communicate to you how clean or crummy the air quality is. After 30 minutes of no pollution detected, it’ll shut its fan and switch to Eco mode, saving you energy.
All in all, it’s hard to go wrong with this air purifier when it won the Best Air Purifier of 2018 award at Wirecutter and ranked first place at TopTenReviews.
The Coway Mighty Air Purifier highlights:
- Designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 square feet.
- Four-stage filtration system captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles in the air.
- Pollution sensors communicate indoor air quality in real-time.
- Fans automatically stop and switch to Eco mode after 30 minutes of no pollution detected.
- Uses 77W of power and quietly operates with a noise level ranging from 24.4dB to 53.8dB.
The deal could end any time, so don’t miss out. Hit the button below to find it.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.