The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
There’s a photographer in all of us. Whether you want to step up to a professional level, or just up your Instagram game, today’s deal is the ideal ticket.
The Complete Photography Professional Bundle will professionally train you in photography, and it’s part of an extreme price drop in today’s deal.
Learn to retouch your images to professional industry standards.
Even if the extent of your photography skills is snapping an off-center pic of your bestie, this online video training bundle will teach you how to take professional photographs. With enough practice, you could even make money from them.
The eight online learning kits and 30 hours of tutorials cover virtually every aspect of professional photography.
Aimed at all levels, you’ll start with the fundamental concepts of photography like aperture, shutter speed, and exposure. You’ll move on to learn awesome photo composition skills, such as how to play with perspective, and how to find the best light sources while photographing outdoor subjects.
You’ll also be trained in the all-important Adobe Photoshop to retouch your images to professional industry standards. You could even learn how to successfully start your own business.
The Photography Bundle at a glance:
- Photography Masterclass — $199.99 value
- Wedding Photography: From Zero to Profits — $199.99 value
- Mac Photos 2018: Photo Editing, Organizing and Sharing On Mac — $99.99 value
- Street Photography for Beginners — $99.99 value
- The Art of Finding Light: Photography for the Artist in You — $19.99 value
- The Art of Perspective: Tools That Make Your Pictures Pop — $19 value
- Beginner Digital Photography Course — $34 value
- Retouching Essentials in Photoshop — $99 value
The deal ends soon, so join the hundreds of people who’ve already signed up. Hit the button below to get started.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.