The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
Graphic design is understandably popular. It’s creative, there are a variety of career opportunities, and the most skilled pros earn high salaries for their expertise.
If there’s a downside to becoming a graphic designer, however, it’s the cost of the training.
For a professional education, students can expect to pay thousands. And, once finished, they still aren’t guaranteed a job. However, that’s precisely what makes the Pay What You Want: Complete Learn to Design Bundle such an interesting prospect.
You’ll learn popular software packages including Photoshop and InDesign.
The Complete Learn to Design Bundle gives students the opportunity to learn pro-level graphic design skills but at a price that’s easy to afford, which means there’s virtually no risk. You spend very little, and you train on your own schedule so you can give a career your best shot.
This package includes lifetime access to ten online training courses that’ll show you the same graphic design techniques that the professionals use.
You’ll learn popular software packages including Photoshop and InDesign, how to develop a logo, and much more.
The Graphic Design Bundle:
- Learn Photoshop From an Expert Designer — $99 value
- Learn InDesign By Creating a Flip Book & Magazine — $99 value
- Adobe Illustrator Master Class — $199 value
- Graphic Design Master Class — $199 value
- Graphic Design Master Class: The Next Level — $199 value
- The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course — $99 value
- Become a Professional Graphic Designer — $75 value
- Typography From A to Z — $199 value
- Become a Professional Logo Designer — $199 value
- Learn Canva From an Expert Designer — $99 value
Here’s how it works: Simply check out the current average price for the bundle, which is just over $7 at the time of writing. If you choose to pay a higher amount, then you’ll get the entire bundle for that value.
If the average price is a little too high, just pay as little as $1 and you’ll still get one of the learning kits, Learn Canva From an Expert Designer. It’s worth $99 alone, so it’s still great value.
This is your chance to score over $1,450 worth of pro graphic design training for just pennies on the dollar. But don’t wait too long to purchase — the average price goes up as time goes on.
Hit the button below to check it out.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.