What will you choose between coming Samsung S9 and Huawei Mate10

Posted Oct 23, 2017 by myefox.it

1. myefox.it

myefox.it Member Drone Droid

As two world famous Android phone brands, Samsung seems have longer history of mobile phone, yet Huawei although is young now, but it develops so fast like beast.

Actually, if talking about the creativity, i personally think Huawei is better than Samsung, so for these two coming models, if i were given chance to choose, i will choose Mate10

what is your choises?

2. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member Android Overlord

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    Considering that the Samsung Galaxy S9 hasn't even been released yet. The Huamate 10 is probably one of the best devices that is current available at the moment.

3. myefox.it

myefox.it Member Drone Droid

but if choose between mate10 and mate10 pro, it is better to choose Mate10 Pro?

4. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member Android Overlord

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    The Mate 10 Pro has a much better AMOLED display that is better for gaming and media consumption. But the Mate 10 has a microSD Card slot and a headphone jack. Personally, I would get the Mate 10 instead of the Mate 10 Pro