OnePlus 3 or Samsung S6 Edge

Posted Sep 1, 2016 by Hornet's Nest

1. Hornet's Nest

Hornet's Nest Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Blackberry Z10
    Longtime BB Z10 user looking for a handset refresh - this time away from BB. I've done my share of sideloading and attempting to get a non-android device to work with modern Apps and whilst I will miss stuff like the BB Hub the new offering from BB the dtek50 looks like an overpriced version of the Alcatel Idol 4 so I will be looking elsewhere.

The increase in price of the OnePlus3 combined with the reduced price of the Samsung S6 Edge means there is only £20 between them at the moment, the OnePlus being the cheaper. Not sure which one to go for ... any advise welcome. I like the fact that the Oneplus lacks over the top skins and is almost pure Android + the spec is fantastic. But I also like the design of the S6 Edge and think it may have a better camera/screen. Not sure which handset will be the more reliable or which will get me thru the day better (mostly SMedia no gaming some music).

Any advise welcome.

2. Joris 2

Joris 2 Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    One plus 3
    One plus 3 has better specifications. And is I think it cost less money.

3. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member Android Overlord

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    Personally I would go with the SGS6 Edge as the Exynos SOC used in that device is much more stable than the SnapDragon 820.

4. rewqsda

rewqsda Member Scrap Metal

I found Oneplus 3 300€ on Efox now

5. Patar

Patar Member Scrap Metal

oneplus 3 is better than Samsung s6 edge