I'm just going to vent about my experience with the upgrade process. This morning my phone said I had an update (excited). I then try to kick it off, however it requires Wifi (a little disappointed). We have something like 22gigs of data. I try my work WiFi and it stalls. I think the Web Filtering we have setup was messing with it. So I tried a different network. I got a few bytes in (yay). After losing that connection because I am out of range Android now says I am up to date. Rebooting my phone, force closing the Software Update Process, clearing cache will not bring it back. Why can't this stuff just work, without all the crazy restrictions.