iPhones are really better than android?

Posted Dec 28, 2016 by Steven B. Mulcahy

1. AdrianG001

AdrianG001 Member Scrap Metal

Whether to choose an iPhone or an android it completely depends upon individual`s choice. Talking from the technical specifications and features point of view i would definitely like to go with iPhone. If budget is your problem then its better to get all the desired features on your android phone !

Adrian Gates
    Cloud Expert - Apps4Rent.

2. Septembersrain

Septembersrain Member Drone Droid

I believe they both offer a certain benefit. Which is why I own both.

Android for the customization and ease of third party apps. I am also more satisfied with dark themes which Apple seems to abhor.

iPhone for the way it controls background activity and notification badges (Namely it keeps Facebook, Twitter, messengers, etc from showing badges and I've got background refresh off).

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk Pro.

3. 2BallKrains

2BallKrains Member Scrap Metal

Its pretty much just like Mac vs PC.

PC/Android is more productive, offers more customization, but requires higher IQ.

But its all an issue of taste of course ;)

4. Aneeq Abid

Aneeq Abid Member Scrap Metal

I don't think iphones are better. Android is far better because android phones have more features in cheap rate and android is more user friendly than iphone.

5. gadgethunt

gadgethunt Member Scrap Metal

I don't think so that iPhone is weaker or better than an android. It whole depends on your taste and comprehension that which phone you'd like to buy.

6. imed

imed Member Drone Droid

I don't think so , well in terms of security and privacy maybe Iphone win ,but Android is the winner in all other specs

7. Nazim Ali

Nazim Ali Member Scrap Metal

I find the Handoff feature a little less useful, but some may like that they can do things such as start an email on their Mac and then pick up where they left off on their iPhone — or vice versa. Thanks to iCloud keeping everything in sync, you also have easy access on your Mac to the photos you take on your iPhone, as well as any notes or documents you create.

8. Robstorno

Robstorno Member Scrap Metal

lol this "war" will never end, just like PC vs Consoles or PS vs Xbox. But personally, i love Android because of the budget issues, for sure if people give me free iphone, i would definitely use that

9. Mas15

Mas15 Member Scrap Metal

I like both although Android OS offers a lot of flexibility to play around and since its open source, it's easier for me to develop apps for Android compared to IOS.

10. willam

willam Member Scrap Metal

what's the difference between iPhone and Android? It does not have a simple answer, there is good and bad in every system. For me a smartphone is a phone with some more capabilities, but nothing very revolutionary. And the best phone will depend on my priorities and needs.

11. JonMalayan

JonMalayan Member Scrap Metal

iPhones are more exclusive while Android has lots of flexibility because they're an open source. Each has their own pros and cons but as an Android lover, i'll be leaning more on Android.

12. priscillaahoward120495

priscillaahoward120495 Member Scrap Metal

Considering flexible features, it is not an intelligent decision. Apple requests payments all the times for several reasons while Android does not.

13. sonali456

sonali456 Member Drone Droid

Its really confusing which one to choose. Both have excellent features except brand name and price.