Install other official firmware

Posted Jun 21, 2014 by DirtyFred

1. Chrsitian

Chrsitian Member Scrap Metal

I just tried AT&T KitKat Firmware. There was no problem an I didn't need to unlock network.

Since I'm new. I can't post links. My user in xda-developers is laeirbag. Download link is there.

2. vishsolanki

vishsolanki Member Scrap Metal

I have Samsung Note 4 (SM-N910V) unlocked from verizon. It is running 6.0.1.
    I am currently using this in india, Now i want to flash stock rom SM-N910G (indian version)
    Can i do that and my note 4 will work correctly ?

Please let me know.

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE

3. sammyNK1

sammyNK1 Member Scrap Metal

hello, how do i manage to unlock my phone(network)

4. Rob0910

Rob0910 Member Scrap Metal

Hi, just need help on this.

I've installed the latest Nougat version for my Samsung S6 SM-G920P CDMA (Sprint) via Sammobile but I'm having issues with weak signal. Even in 2G it indicates searching for network or something.

Question is: Can I still downgrade to Marshmallow or Lollipop?

5. Asanka

Asanka Member Scrap Metal

I have tried flashing SM-G930F firmware on my SM-G930S. But it's faild. Why?

6. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member Android Overlord

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N950N), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    That is because you are trying to install the stock OS for the international release of the SGS7 onto the Korean SK Telecomm model device.

7. Intel Daemon

Intel Daemon Member Scrap Metal

HELLO PLEASE HELP ME. I BOUGHT MY SAMSUNG S5 SM900F IS THE MODEL AND BASE BAND IS SM900FXXUIBO13. NOW THE ROM ITS USING NOW IS SM900P. PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AFTER UPGRADE NO NETWORK NO INTERNET

8. sooraj257

sooraj257 Member Scrap Metal

My phone has currently sm j200h firmware. Can I install sm j200M firmware??

9. rbert_bza

rbert_bza Member Scrap Metal

Hi guys!
    I'm from Romania.
    My mother bought a second hand A5 2016 (SM-A510F)
    I don't know if it is locked to a carrier or not however it won't connect to the network operator anymore (It worked for a few minutes when she bought it).
    I figured it was rooted and i installed a firmware based on the build number that matched the UK BTU firmware - A510FXXS4CQK3. It worked just fine however it still refuses to connect to a network operator.
    Should i install a Romanian firmware? Its AP is A510FXXS4CQK1. Or will i brick it by doing so?

10. Wian Bosmam

Wian Bosmam Member Scrap Metal

Hi all, i have a Samsung S8+ (SM-G955F) and i am based in South Africa and we don't have the Android 8.0 Oreo here yet. My question is can i install other countries firmware on my devide without bricking it? There is allot of countries with Oreo 8.0 available for download on my model (SM-G955F) thank you in advance

11. imed

imed Member Drone Droid

12. mojoman77

mojoman77 Member Scrap Metal

Hi.
    I currently own a note 8 dual sim model SM-N9500 from Hong Kong & I wish to know if the device can be rooted to the firmware for Dubai, UAE since the UAE model seems to have already received the Oreo update but the Hong Kong version is still on 7.1.1. I'm a complete newbie at this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

13. Campa

Campa Member Scrap Metal

HI all, i have a Note 8 N950F (7.1.1 and in english) from Mexico and I've updated (sammobile) the firmware(8.0) from 3 different countries but i can't use the samsung pay app, the last 2 countries spain and taiwan, that support Samsung Pay, it show me "checking availability" and then in french "bientôt disponible!"
    Can i do something more than have to wait the update (8.0) in mexico to use the samsung pay app?
    Thank you

14. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member Android Overlord

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N950N), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait until the Samsung Pay has been updated.

15. magratewalker

magratewalker Member Drone Droid

Devices:
    galaxy s7 edge
    You don't need to root. But this may delete your phone data so please back up the data at first.

16. Philips

Philips Member Scrap Metal

I bought a S9 unlocked in the US, variant g-960U.

Can I flash the brazilian ROM for this same device with brazilian specs but variant G-960F?

Thanks