How To Hack Into Phone After Too Many Passcode Attempts

Posted Nov 19, 2014 by BonnieElena09

1. BonnieElena09

BonnieElena09 Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Samsung
    Hello Android Authority and Android users. I need help. I am out of choice but to ask here and try my luck. I am from Markham, Ontario, Canada. My brother has been missing for over 3 weeks (you can google "Anson Ho missing man Markham" for media release or call York Region Police). The local police are out of leads. We need to get Into his Samsung Note phone for one last attempt to find some clues but the police has locked it out of pattern mode and we do not know his password. The police has also contacted Samsung however they will not help unlock the phone due to privacy issues. Please let me know if there is any way we can get in or hack in to obtain clues etc. This is life and death of my family. Much appreciated. God bless.

2. Luka

Luka Administrator Staff Member Team AA HAL

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    As I understand there is no way to do it without losing the date that's on it.

3. BonnieElena09

Devices:
    Samsung
    Losing the date?

4. Joe Hindy

Joe Hindy AA App Guy Staff Member Team AA

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG Nexus 5, LG G Watch, NVIDIA Shield Tablet
    Yes, losing the data. If the phone is not rooted, the only way to get into it is to factory reset which wipes the passcode along with everything else sadly.

5. BonnieElena09

Devices:
    Samsung
    :( ohh ... ya it is not rooted. Thank you both for your help. My family and I really appreciate your help and confirmation. Xo

6. John Farrell

John Farrell Well-Known Member Battle Droid

Devices:
    Google Nexus 6
    Well, I don't think that can be unlocked in anyway ! Do you have access to your brother Google account? :(

7. BonnieElena09

Devices:
    Samsung
    It's logged in on his computer but the password is not shown so I wouldn't know :( if i reset it we can't even keep his email going ..

8. John Farrell

John Farrell Well-Known Member Battle Droid

Devices:
    Google Nexus 6
    Well, that's way too bad ! :( I would say if you still have access to his google account then may be you can use another device and try filling the form "https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/" try selecting the option "I'm having other problems signing in" and fill up all the information it ask like you have access to his gmail account for now mean you can still answer those questionnaire try doing that maybe it can help you out !

9. ORLY

ORLY Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    HTC INSPIRE 4G
    I understand that the Fed has the technology and the means to access the device , try with them and good luck.