Emui 8

Posted Nov 12, 2017 by canny_scot

1. canny_scot

canny_scot Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Samsung S6
    Can someone with experience of the Emui skin please let me know what their opinion is of using phones with this UI. Thanks.

2. DeLynn

DeLynn Member Scrap Metal

I am using Emui 4.0, which is older, on my honor 5x. I started out by using Themer for a while and some other launchers, but I think they were slowing the phone down so I went back to stock, emui,. Honestly, I love it now ,cause I wasn't sure at first. Now you can even get an app drawer with newer versions, which I'd probably use. I would recommend it, it is a very clean, and easy to use setup. It is somewhat like apple, but yet not, at the same time.

3. canny_scot

canny_scot Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Samsung S6
    Thankyou for taking the time to answer my query. I had read that some folks thought it was slightly "cartoon-like", although I am not sure exactly what that means. I'm at the phone choosing stage as my contract ends shortly and I like the look of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro, amongst others, so wanted to find out if Emui was something to steer clear of or look forward to using. I'm rambling now, so thanks again.

4. DeLynn

DeLynn Member Scrap Metal

no problem. I would go for the mate 10 pro. I think they would be an amazing phone, although I don't have one. :-(