deleted photo

Posted May 15, 2015 by roxygirl

1. roxygirl

roxygirl Member Scrap Metal

I have the m9 I accidentally deleted a picture today I wanted to keep how to bring it back

2. Yuogee

Yuogee Member Drone Droid

Devices:
    Huawei P9
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  3. zumi

zumi Member Scrap Metal

You can try this data recovery program to scan your phone and restore lost data from it. Only a few steps you can get back your lost data, you can choose the files to recover. It is easy to use recovery program to recover deleted photos from phone.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  4. Debini

Debini Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    iPhone Android
    Recover Deleted photos from Android phone
    How can I recover a deleted photos from my OPPO phone? If it is possible, How to do?

It is true when people say that the millennial generation is inseparable from their gadgets such as android phones, laptops, music box. This is all because of the hole in our lives that our gadgets fill is huge, the role that they assume in our lives as employers, employees, teachers, students and even as members of our families somehow surmounts anything that has ever been invented.

Option 1: Recover Deleted photos from Google Drive Backup

Option 2: Retrieving Through FoneDog

Step 1: Download and Install fonedog

Step 2: Select Data Recovery Option

Step 3: Enable USB Debugging

Step 4: Allow Debugging

Step 5: Select The File Type

Step 6: Choose The Mode

Step 7: Recover Your Deleted photos ,Audio/Music

5. kellyiee233

kellyiee233 Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Samsung S6
    Try an Android Phone Recovery to recover deleted pictures. Only a few steps to recover your pics and you can preview them before recovering.

6. AndyacS

AndyacS Member Scrap Metal

If you deleted your photos accidentally, you are able to recover them in the trash of Google Photos. Maybe you can check it out and see if you can recover them from there. If no, another method is to use the Android Data Recovery tool for help. This tool can help you recover deleted pictures from HTC mobile phone within several clicks and have no effect on your existing phone data.

7. smalling123

smalling123 Member Drone Droid

When you deleted your photos by accidently, you can choose a way to recover your photos. Here I strongly recommend a wonderful software for you to use, you can try it to retrieve all your photos within much time.
    Android photos recovery can help you recover all your important data from your phone,so you will not lose your important photos any more.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017