Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Save 50% off the Bose SoundWear Companion, a wearable Bluetooth speaker
The Bose SoundWear Companion Wireless Wearable Speaker solves a unique problem: you want to listen to music but you don’t want to wear headphones. You also don’t want the music blasting from your stereo and you don’t want to be locked to one place while you listen.
The Bose SoundWear Companion allows you to do all those things since it rests comfortably on your shoulders. As you move around the house — or outdoors — you can hear the music clearly without needing to wear headphones.
Here are the notable features of the SoundWear:
- Flexible: You can alter the shape of the neckband so it comfortably fits your shoulders.
- Durable: The speaker is sweat and weather resistant, with an IPX4 rating.
- Long-lasting: It plays for up to 12 hours off a single charge with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- High-quality: It’s made by Bose, so you know it sounds good.
- Extra features: The three-button control lets you make calls, play and pause tracks, and access Google Assistant on your phone.
Additionally, you can also cover the Bose SoundWear with a fabric sleeve which will make it more comfortable as well as adding a splash of color. Currently, you can get covers in Blue, Grey, and Plum. The cover adds $29 to the cost of the device.
The wearable speaker currently holds a 4.5-star average on Amazon, based on nearly 400 reviews, so clearly people dig it. Click the button below to get yours!