It’s easy to view Black Friday as an opportunity to upgrade your TV or computer. However, it’s also a great time to upgrade your smartphone. We’ve gathered the best Black Friday smartphone deals in the lists below. We’ll continue to gather additional deals in the coming days.
Also read: Black Friday 2019: Our full guide
Pre-Black Friday phone deals
AT&T is offering several phones for free when you switch to AT&T on an unlimited. You’ll have your choice between the iPhone XR, Galaxy S10e, Pixel 4, or LG G8X. For more details head here.
You can see the list of Best Buy’s Black Friday post-paid smartphone deals below:
- Save $400 – $500 on the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus, and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Save up to $500 on the Apple iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Save $400 on the Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy S10 ($900 off)
If you don’t mind being on a contract, Target offers gift cards of varying amounts with your purchase. You must activate the phone on Verizon or AT&T to get a gift card. You can see the list of Target’s Black Friday post-paid smartphone deals below.
- Apple iPhone 11 – free $200 Target gift card
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro – free $200 Target gift card
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max – free $200 Target gift card
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – free $400 Target gift card
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus – free $400 Target gift card
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – free $200 Target gift card
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus – free $400 Target gift card
Costco offers gift cards with select Samsung smartphones, so long as you activate them on AT&T or Sprint. You can see the deals below.