Gaming consoles aren’t particularly cheap, but they’ve come down a lot over the last few years. For Black Friday they are getting even cheaper, with the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 both starting at just $200! That’s $100 off their normal pricing. Even the Nintendo Switch is getting a deal, offering itself for the same $300 but with retailers offering a free game such as Mario Kart.
Now is the perfect time to buy a current generation console, but if you want to save big, you’ll have to act fast. These deals are quickly running out, with the PS4 Slim deal already sold out online unless you happen to have a site-to-store option near you.
Without further ado, here are the best console deals we’ve found:
Sony PlayStation 4
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim Spiderman bundle for $200 (only with site to store, or in-stores)
- PlayStation VR kit (Astro Bot and Moss bundle)
- PlayStation VR kit (Rise to Glory and Super Hot bundle)
- Get an entire year of PlayStation Plus service for just $40!
Microsoft Xbox One
- Xbox One X for just $400
- Xbox One S Minecraft console bundle for just $200
- Get the first month of Xbox Game Pass for just $1
- Get 6 months Xbox Live for $30
- Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 for $300
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $20 ($40 off)
- Rocket League for $20 ($30 off)