One of the few things to keep us sane during these tough times is the number of new shows and movies to watch. Social distancing has both good and bad effects on TV shopping: You don’t have to stare blankly at a wall of TVs, but it’s also tricky to pick out the best bargains online with the tyranny of choice.
To make things a little bit easier, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best TV deals available right now. We’ve broken down the TV offers by size, so you can get out your tape measure then peruse the category that best fits your space. The bigger the screen, the bigger the savings.
Featured deals: 65-inch 4K TVs under $500
There are dozens of deals below, but we’ve singled out three in particular that represent particularly good bang for your buck. If your TV-upgrade budget is in the $400-$500 range then you’ll want to see how far it can stretch right here.
The first and most affordable option is a Hisense 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV, which is on offer for just $429.99 ($70 off) from Best Buy. DTS Virtual:X audio provides high-quality sound, while you can navigate using just your voice via Google Assistant.
Related: Android TV buyer’s guide
For a QLED experience, you might find it worth the extra $50 for the RCA Roku QLED 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV, The Quantum Processor of this TV optimize screen brightness and sound control, and you can enjoy the Roku streaming service in Ultra HD. It’s on offer from Walmart for only $492 ($207 off).
For just $8 more you can push for even more screen real estate with the Sharp 70-inch Aquos 4K UHD Smart TV. Your movies or gaming will never have looked better, and it’ll set you back just $499.99 ($150 off) right now.
Check out these deals via the widgets below, or scroll on for many more.
Best TV deals
- 20-39 inch TV deals
- 40-49 inch TV deals
- 50-59 inch TV deals
- 60-69 inch TV deals
- 70-inch and above TV deals
Editors note: These deals change frequently but we will periodically update this page with the latest offers.
Best 20-39 inch TV deals
If you need a new TV and you have limited space, a smaller TV is probably your best bet. You can easily fit one in a home office or a dorm room without feeling overwhelmed. Of course, a 32-inch TV often sacrifices an HDMI port and top-end resolution, but you can usually find one for under $200.
Here are the best deals we can find right now:
- Insignia 22-inch Class LED Full HD TV for $79.99 ($40 off)
- Insignia 32-inch Class LED Fire TV for $129.99 ($40 off)
- LG 28-inch Class LED HD TV for $119.99 ($20 off)
- Toshiba 32-inch Class LED HD Smart Fire TV for $135.99 ($15 off)
- Insignia 39-inch Class LED HD Smart Fire TV for $169.99 ($60 off)
Best 40-49 inch TV deals
40-inch TVs offer a step up from the 30-inch category both in terms of resolution and in port options. You often get a third HDMI port to add a game system or streaming device, and there are plenty of 4K options. 40-inch TVs are a great option for many rooms as long as you have a little more space to work with.
Here are some of the best deals available:
- Insignia 40-inch Class LED Full HD TV for $149.99 ($30 off)
- JVC 43-inch Class 4K UHD Roku Smart TV for $219 ($31 off)
- Toshiba 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $269.99 ($60 off)
- Insignia 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $259.99 ($60 off)
- Sony XBR-49X950H 49-inch UHD TV for $998 ($202 off)
Best 50-59 inch TV deals
At 50 inches and above, you can pretty much expect the top specs on any TV. OLED and QLED screens become more standard, and you really start to push home theater territory. You can feel like you’re in the crowd at your favorite football game or crossing the galaxy in your favorite show.
See also: The best apps for your Samsung smart TV
Here are a few of the best options currently available:
- LG OLED 4K UHD 55-inch TV for $1,896.99 (save $803)
- Samsung 50-inch Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV for $427 ($502 off)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart QLED TV for $897.99 ($102 off)
- Sony 55-inch Class 4K UHD LED Android Smart TV for $698 ($302 off)
- Hisense 58-inch H65-Series 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $399.90 ($230 off)
Best 60-69 inch TV deals
60-inch TVs offer many of the same high-end features as 50-inch TVs, just on a larger scale. You can expect 4K and OLED options and HDR quality, but you can also expect to pay more of a premium price. You might not want to sit too close to a TV this large, but you should be able to see crystal-clear detail even from across the room.
Here are three of the best 65-inch TV deals we could find:
- Vizio 65-inch M-Series Quantum 4K HDR Smart TV for $593 ($153 off)
- Vizio 65-inch P-Series Quantum LED 4K UHD SmartCast TV for $999.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Q90T 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,997.99 ($700 off)
- LG 65-inch NanoCell 85 Series LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $899.99 ($200 off)
Best 70-inch and above TV deals
If you have the money and space, a 70-inch TV is the biggest and best bang for the most bucks. It’s a great size if you’re building a full-scale home theater or if you just want to maximize your viewing potential. Odds are you won’t find any extra features that 50 and 60-inch TVs don’t offer, but you’ll probably have the biggest screen in the neighborhood.
Here are some big discounts we’ve rounded up:
- Samsung MU9000 4K UHD 75-inch TV for $1,499 (save $3,300)
- LG 75-inch Nano 9 Series Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV for $1,596.99 (save $903)
- Hisense 75-inch 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $699.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung 82-inch Class QLED Q70T Series Smart TV for $2,197.99 ($402 off)
- Hisense 85-inch H65 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $1,499.99 ($200 off)
There you go, the best TV deals we could find right now. However, deals tend to change very rapidly so some of them may end before we can update the list. If you want a few general hubs of TV deals, you can check out these outlets: