Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
35% price drop on the Polk Audio Signa S2, and more great sound bar deals
A new sound bar can be a significant investment that changes the way you watch TV. Whether you want to feel like you’re at the Super Bowl or living out your favorite Netflix show, a sound bar can amplify the experience. We’ve picked out a few of the best sound bar deals available now to help you make a choice.
See also: Best Bluetooth speakers for any budget
These deals cover a variety of manufacturers and price points, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you want a small sound bar for your apartment or a full-blown surround sound speaker for optimizing your gaming experience, we’ve tried to include an option or two.
Featured deal: 35% price drop on the Polk Audio Signa S2 sound bar
Polk is making its mark in the audio game, combining quality hardware with affordability. The Amazon Choice Audio Signa S2 sound bar is a prime example, and right now it’s subject to a limited-time offer for just $149.99 ($80 off).
The Signa S2 earned its 4.5-star rating as a sound bar for the masses. Five powerful, full-range drivers are packed into an ultra-slim device that can fit almost anywhere and connects quickly and easily to your TV. The accompanying wireless subwoofer can also be used to stream music from Spotify or your music streaming service of choice.
See also: The best TV deals
Some nice extra features of the Signa S2 sound bar include music and movie modes with solid sound and deep immersive bass when you need it, or Night Mode when you’re trying to keep the noise down. Polk’s Voice Adjust Technology ensures crisp and clear dialogue so that you don’t miss a moment of the action.
Hit the widget below to check out the offer, or keep scrolling for a wide selection of other sound bar deals from top manufacturers.
More sound bar deals
The featured deal is a great chance to save big, but there are sound bars deals to suit all budgets. Here’s a rundown of several more great savings you can make from around the web, including some offers on the latest line of Samsung audio:
- Hisense HS205 2.0-channel Sound Bar for $69.99 ($30 off)
- Wohome Soundbar S89 28-Inch 80W for $63.99 ($54 off)
- BVL 32-inch Bestisan 2.1 Channel Soundbar for $74.86 ($25 off)
- Roku Streambar for $104 ($26 off)
- TCL Alto R1 Roku TV Wireless 2.0 Channel Sound Bar for $99.99 ($80 off)
- Philips HTL3320 3.1 channel soundbar for $149 ($150 off)
- Philips B7305 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Subwoofer for $149.99 ($100 off)
- LG SP8YA 3.1.2-Channel Sound Bar and Subwoofer for $546.99 ($253 off)
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar for $149 ($80 off)
- Samsung HW-A40R 4ch Soundbar with Surround sound expansion for $149.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung HW-A450 2.1ch Soundbar for $149.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung A650 A Series Soundbar for $327.99 ($72 off)
- Samsung HW-Q700A 3.1.2ch Soundbar for $579.99 ($130 off)
See also: The best soundbars (SoundGuys)
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other big audio deals as and when they drop. If you want to do a bit more research before you make your decision, our sister site SoundGuys has plenty of information about soundbars.