A new sound bar can be a significant investment that changes the way you watch TV. Whether you want to feel like you’re at the Super Bowl or living out your favorite Netflix show, a sound bar can amplify the experience. We’ve picked out a few of the best sound bar deals available now to help you make a choice.
These deals cover a variety of manufacturers and price points, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you want a small sound bar for your apartment or a full-blown surround sound speaker for optimizing your gaming experience, we’ve tried to include an option or two.
Featured deal: Lowest price ever on the Roku Streambar Pro
Related: Roku Streambar overview
There’s a reason why this sound bar made the list of the best sound bars of 2021 on our sister site, SoundGuys. It’s easy to set up with an HDMI Arc outlet, and it supports Goggle Assistant and Alexa, as well as Dolby Audio and PCM. You can use the Roku app to control your sound bar and TV through its virtual remote and enjoy immediate access to the most popular streaming services, such as HBO Max, Disney Plus, Youtube, and more.
For this price and all the included features, the Roku Smart Soundbar is hard to beat.
Hit the widget below to check out the offer, or keep scrolling for a wide selection of other sound bar deals from top manufacturers.
More sound bar deals
The featured deal is a great chance to save big, but there are sound bars deals to suit all budgets. If you’ve got the cash to splash, then you can already make savings on the latest and greatest from Samsung. The Samsung Q950T sound bar is available for $899 ($61 off) right now. It’s not cheap, but we’ve highlighted why it might be worth the extra outlay in our review.
Here’s a rundown of several more great savings you can make from around the web, in order of deal price:
- LG SL5Y 2.1 Channel High-Resolution Sound Bar for $195 ($35 off)
- Yamaha YAS-209BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for $299.95 ($50 off)
- Wohome Soundbar S89 28-Inch 80W for $80 ($40 off)
- BVL 32-inch Bestisan 2.1 Channel Soundbar for $85 ($14 off)
- Hisense All-in-One 2.1-Channel Soundbar for $100 ($50 off)
- Vmai TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer for $110 ($90 off)
- Philips HTL3320 3.1 channel soundbar for $149 ($150 off)
- Samsung HW-A40R 4ch Soundbar with Surround sound expansion for $150 ($50 off)
- LG 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar System for $1750 ($130 off)
- Samsung HW-A550 2.1-channel soundbar for $228 ($52 off)
- JBL Bar 2.1 Powered Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for $300 ($50 off)
- Samsung 3.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for $300 ($100 off)
- Samsung HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with Acoustic Beam for $258 ($142 off)
- Vizio 5.1.2-Channel M-Series Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for $350 ($150 off)
- Samsung A650 A Series Soundbar for $298 ($102 off)
- Samsung HW-Q600A 3.1.2ch Soundbar for $328 ($272 off)
- Samsung 7.1-Channel Soundbar with Dolby 5.1/DTS Virtual:X for $280 ($220 off)
- Sony 3.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for $500 ($100 off)
- Samsung HW-Q900A 7.1.2ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and $150 gift card for $899.99 ($400 off)
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other big audio deals as and when they drop. If you want to do a bit more research before you make your decision, our sister site SoundGuys has plenty of information about soundbars.