Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra thin cases you can buy
Our quick picks for the best thin Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra cases:
- Best overall: Spigen Thin Fit — See it on Amazon
- You get protection without the bulk with this thin case from Spigen.
- Protection and function: ESR metal kickstand case — See it on Amazon
- Prop the phone up in both landscape and portrait with the sturdy built-in metal kickstand.
- First-party option: Samsung silicone cover — See it on Amazon
- A thin and stylish case with color options to match the colorways of the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is a 6.8-inch beast that’s sure to dominate your pocket space. However, you’ll still have to find a way to keep your new $1,200 device safe from harm. Luckily for you, there are plenty of thin and light ways to do just that. Here are our picks for the best Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra thin cases you can buy.
See also: Samsung Galaxy S21 buyer’s guide
Editor’s note: We’ll update this list of the best Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra wallet cases as new options launch.
Best Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra thin case: Spigen Thin Fit
- Thin and light
- Tactile button covers
- Precise cutouts
- Not as protective
- Only one color option (black)
- Not the easiest to remove
If you’re looking for a thin and light case, this case’s name is self-explanatory. The Spigen Spigen Thin Fit is a polycarbonate case that snaps onto the phone. It comes with a raised camera bump, button covers, and precise cutouts for everything else. Despite being a hardshell case, it also offers an impressive grip. That said, it’s not the best option if you’re particularly clumsy. However, it can manage the occasional bump or drop.
Looking for more thin Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra case options? We also recommend: