Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Save 45% on a Canon wireless laser printer, and more printer deals
A shiny new printer is rarely exciting, but it’s a necessary investment for any home office. Plenty of people are still working from home, which can require printing daily. Upgrading your printer might be cheaper than you think, and we’ve found some of the best printer deals available right now.
Printers fall into two main categories: Inkjets and lasers. Inkjets are more common in homes, but laser printers have become more affordable thanks to improvements in technology. We’ve gathered a few options in both categories to provide plenty of choices. Some manufacturers also offer mobile printers if you want to print on the go without ink.
Best inkjet printer deals
Inkjet printers are great for most daily printing jobs. Odds are you’re already familiar with inkjet printers and the process of replacing cartridges every so often. Inkjet printers produce colorful images, vibrant multi-page office documents, and pretty much everything in between. Many inkjet printers also offer varying degrees of all-in-one functionality for scanning and copying purposes too.
See also: Here’s how to print from a Chromebook
If you want a flexible printer that can handle almost any project, an inkjet is the easiest choice. Here’s a unique portable choice from HP, as well as a few of our other top picks:
- Epson EcoTank ET-2800 All-in-One Supertank for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5210 Network Color Printer for $199 ($50 off)
- Epson WorkForce ST-M1000 Monochrome Supertank Printer for $249 ($30 off)
- Epson WorkForce ST-C4100 Supertank Color MFP for $399 ($100 off)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Network Multifunction Color Printer for $429 ($50 off)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 Monochrome MFP Supertank for $749 ($150 off)
- Canon Maxify GX6020 Wireless MegaTank Small Office All-in-One Printer for $649.99 ($150 off)
- HP Sprocket Select Portable for $80.83 ($19 off)
Best laser printer deals
At one time, only professionals seemed to need powerful laser printers. Now, they have become more affordable to the point where they make a solid home option too. Laser printers don’t clog, they print crisp text and graphics, and they offer plenty of functionality. Laser printers can print quickly, some up to 30 pages per minute, often in black and white. Many also offer all-in-one functionality to scan and fax.
If you have a little bit more of a budget and you’re tired of ink cartridges, a laser printer might be the way to go. Canon, HP, Lexmark, and Xerox are some of the most popular choices for laser printers. Here are a few deals from each for you to browse: