Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Save 25% on the Galaxy S22 Plus, and more of the best phone deals
A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
Related: The best Android phones
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now, but we’ve thrown in some of the best carriers’ offers too. We’ve made a note of the international devices, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Save 25% on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Many of the top Samsung flagships are hitting new low prices today, and we’ve rounded all of the deals up in the section below. The pick of the bunch is arguably this offer on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus. It’s at a record-low price of just $749.99 ($250 off) right now.
The Galaxy S22 Plus offers 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage It comes in four main colors when buying from Amazon — Phantom Black, Phantom White, Green, and Pink Gold. You’ll get an FHD+ 120Hz flat OLED screen and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
Other notable design-related features include an IP68 rating, a pair of pleasantly loud stereo speakers, the usual volume and power buttons, and the expected USB-C connectivity.
Check out the offer via the link below, or keep scrolling for many more phone deals.
The best phone deals
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. On the odd occasion that we’ve posted deals from eBay, we’ve only used listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S22 range and the newly-released Z Fold 3 offer some of the top specs you can find. Many of the best Samsung phones are permanently on offer or available for excellent prices if you have a device to trade in.
While the Galaxy S22 range is too hot off the press to have any real savings, you can get enhanced trade-in values plus up to $200 Samsung credit when you buy:
- Galaxy S22 from $674.99 ($125 off)
- Galaxy S22 from $189.99 with trade-in ($610 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus from $749.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus from $264.99 with trade-in ($735 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra for $949.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra from $409.99 with trade-in ($790 off)
Check out the best of the other Samsung options below:
- Galaxy 21 FE for $74.99 with trade-in ($625 off)
- Galaxy 21 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE for $499.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $849.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 (256GB) for $849.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,389.99 ($410 off)
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
See also: Samsung Galaxy deals
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want an authentic stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the clean and high-performing software, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone, thanks to Google’s software.
With the newly released Pixel 5a, we’ve seen some price drops on previous generation phones. Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 6 for $599
- Pixel 5 for $598 ($101 off)
- Pixel 5 (renewed) for $368.90 ($229 off)
- Pixel 4a 5G (renewed) for $285 ($315 off)
- Pixel 4a (renewed) for $241 ($208 off)
- Pixel 4 for $379 ($420 off)
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus flagships increased last years the arrival of the OnePlus 10 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now, such as the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro
See also: OnePlus 10 Pro review
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 10 Pro for $889.16 ($10 off)
- OnePlus 9 for $599.99 ($130 off)
- OnePlus 9 Pro for $799.99 ($269 off)
- OnePlus 8 for $551.55 ($148 off)
- OnePlus 8T (T-Mobile) for $349 ($400 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get up to 10% off on phones and accessories. Just follow this link to find out how.
Looking for more OnePlus deals? Check out our OnePlus deals guide
4. Motorola phone deals
Fit for any budget, Motorola is also currently having a sale on various of their most popular phones. Check out the top deals below.
- Motorola Razr 5G for $999.99 ($400 off)
- Moto G100 for $389.80 ($27 off)
- Moto G Power 2021 for $179.99 ($60 off)
- Motorola Edge 2021 for $449.99 ($250 off)
- Motorola Edge 2020 for $399.99 ($300 off)
- Motorola Edge Plus for $899.99 ($100 off)
You can check out the current smartphone deals over on the Motorola website.
5. Other phone deals
We can’t entirely give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Sony. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10L for $199.99 ($70 off)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE for $287 ($27 off)
- Xiaomi 11T Pro (GSM only) for $485.99 ($50 off)
- Sony Xperia Pro for $1,998 ($500 off)
- Xperia 5 III for $798 ($200 off)
- Xperia 1 III for $1,198 ($100 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: