Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Launch sale on Mario Strikers: Battle League, and more Nintendo Switch deals
The Nintendo Switch has been in high demand for a long time, but with the Nintendo Switch OLED model now on the market, we’re now starting to see the consoles return to the shelves at their retail price. Although there aren’t many doorbuster deals on the original consoles, there are offers on many Switch-related products. We’ve rounded up the best Nintendo Switch deals available right now.
While Switch consoles are primarily full price, there are some big discounts on top games and accessories available across the web.
Featured deal: Launch sale on Mario Strikers: Battle League
The latest title in the Mario franchise sees the world’s favorite Italian plumber and his pals battling it out in a no-holds-barred soccer-style game. Though it’s actually the third Mario Strikers game, it comes 15 years after the last iteration of the series. Up to eight players can battle it out in multiplayer mode, and since there aren’t penalties or fouls as you’d have in traditional soccer, it’s a free-for-all of carnage.
Hit the widget below to check out the offer and don’t forget to use the promo code to get the best price. Keep scrolling for more Nintendo Switch deals.
Nintendo Switch deals
Editors note: All deals were live at the time of writing, but the marketplace for Switch consoles and games is changing quickly. We’ll periodically update the page as sales end and pop up.
Nintendo Switch game deals
If you’re lucky enough to own a Switch or Switch Lite already, there are some sweet deals on games right now. You can check out the full range of dozens of Amazon and Walmart Switch game deals. We’ve picked out the best ones below, starting with the Mario-verse:
If you’re not a Mario fan, then you might have the wrong console. Thankfully, the deals extend over an expansive list of more top titles, including Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Assassin’s Creed, and more.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $53.99 ($6 off)
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for $43.91 ($16 off)
- Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity for $44.99 ($15 off)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons for $48.96 ($11 off)
- Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for $28.97 ($31 off)
- Trials of Mana for $25.25 ($25 off)
- Capcom Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for $19.93 ($40 off)
- Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Just Dance 2022 for $19.88 ($30 off)
- Grow: Song of the Evertree for $24.99 ($5 off)
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate for $33.99 ($6 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $18.99 ($41 off)
- Crysis Remastered for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Crash 4: It’s About Time for $26.99 ($13 off)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for $27.60 ($13 off)
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and A New Power Awakes Set for $46.49 ($14 off)
- Carnival Games for $17.93 ($22 off)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Core Collection for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Nascar Heat Ultimate Edition Plus for $24.99 ($15 off)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses for $49.94 ($10 off)
- World War Z for $19.99 ($20 off)
Nintendo Switch accessory deals
Since the Nintendo Switch is almost four years old at this point, there is a thriving ecosystem of accessories for it. Controllers, cases, connectivity dongles, and even customization tools are all available for the Switch.
We have a full list of the best accessories you can get for the Nintendo Switch. Buying at retail value is fine, but here are some deals on Switch accessories that can save you a bit of cash.
- Orzly Switch Accessory Bundle for $29.91 ($20 off)
- Orzly Switch Lite Accessories Bundle for $24.99 ($5 off)
- Switch Joy-pad controller for $35.69 ($15 off)
- PowerA Wireless GameCube Style Controller for $33.99 ($16 off)
- KDD Switch Controller Charging Dock Station for $12.99 ($4 off)
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Logitech G332 Wired Gaming Headset for $36.28 ($24 off)
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 Gaming Headset for $48.99 ($21 off)
- AmFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for $5.99 ($2 off)
With all the game offers above, it won’t be long before you need more storage for your console. Here are some Nintendo Switch deals on SanDisk memory cards for the Switch.
- SanDisk 64GB microSDXC Card for $10.88 ($9 off)
- SanDisk 128GB microSDXC Card for $20.49 ($15 off)
- SanDisk 256GB microSDXC Card for $39.99 ($13 off)
- SanDisk 512GB microSDXC Memory Card for $90 ($40 off)
There’s a reason that the Nintendo Switch was in short supply for much of the pandemic. Nintendo nailed it with this hybrid console, with sales consistently high since its launch back in 2017. Unlike the PS5 and Xbox Series X, it can be used as a wireless handheld device — not unlike the Nintendo 3DS, another insanely popular Nintendo product — or it can be docked and connected to a TV to be played in the typical home console style.
Nintendo Switch consoles are often out of stock in many places but we’ve rounded up a few options:
- Nintendo Switch OLED Model for $342 ($8 off)
- Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con for $299
- Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition for $298.99
- Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue with Neon Red Joy-Con (refurbished) for $259.99 ($40 off)
Switch Lite consoles
More than two years after the launch of the original Nintendo Switch, the company announced a new variant of the console: the Nintendo Switch Lite. As the name suggests, this console is a watered-down version of the original. This means you get fewer features but also a lower price.
The Nintendo Switch Lite doesn’t skimp out on the game library. Almost every game the original Switch supports, the Switch Lite also supports (except for games that require Joy-Con usage, such as 1-2-Switch). If you buy a physical game for your main Switch, that cartridge will also work in your Switch Lite. Additionally, if you use the same Nintendo account on both systems, you’ll have access to the digital games you’ve paid for through the Nintendo eShop.
The Switch Lite isn’t quite as scarce as the Switch, but you’re still hard-pressed to find bargains for now.