Laptops offer plenty of portability, but it can be challenging to work on as little as 13.3 inches of screen for hours on end. That’s where a big, bright monitor becomes a must-have for your home office. I recently added an extra monitor to my laptop setup, and it’s a game-changer. We’ve gone ahead and put together some of the best monitor deals we could find to help you out.
See also: The best monitors for work and play
We’ve split the best monitor deals into four sections: Standard monitors, gaming monitors, ultra-wide monitors, and portable monitors. All of these different types of monitors have their distinctive features, so we’re splitting them up so you can find what you want faster.
Featured deal: Get $300 off three 27-inch Samsung QHD Monitors
Having multiple monitors for your home or office set-up can help ease the workflow of the busiest of days, so we’ve found a sweet deal to massively up your screen real estate.
Samsung currently has some great discounts on its QHD Monitor bundles. You can get two 24-inch QHD monitors for $600 ($180 off) or three 24-inch QHD monitors for $883 ($287 off). If you need even more screen space, the 27-inch model of the QHD monitor is also on sale with two for $737 ($183 off) and three for $1,083 ($297 off). If you happen to be a student, educator, first responder, or business employee, you can save an additional 30% off any of these monitor bundles as well.
Related: How to set up your home office
Extra screens make it far easier and faster to use multiple programs simultaneously. For instance, instead of having to switch between full-screen windows, additional programs, and email clients, can but kept open and available on separate monitors at all times, making for fewer clicks and rapid communication.
If you only need one monitor, you’ll find deep discounts on a wide variety below, but these bundle savings caught our eye.
Hit the widget below to check out the deal while you can.
Best monitor deals
All of these deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to keep the list updated as we find new savings.
If you’re looking for a standard monitor, affordability and display size will most likely be your top priority. You might want to consider a 24-inch model as a minimum, although if you’re shifting up to 27 inches or more, you should take a few basic measurements to ensure you have the desk space.
See also: A buyer’s guide to 1080p vs. 4K
Size isn’t everything, and the better monitors will offer high resolution such as Full HD or 4K, wide viewing angles, and a rich color range. Aesthetically you may also be keen on a screen with very thin bezels, and don’t forget to ensure your choice has the requisite ports for your work or entertainment needs. Although there’s no one-size-fits-all for monitors, you can definitely pick up some great options.
Here are some of the best standard monitor deals available right now, primarily from Dell and Samsung.
- Samsung 24-inch Webcam Monitor for $300 ($20 off)
- Samsung 24-inch LED Monitor with Borderless Design for $150 ($20 off)
- Samsung 27-Inch T70 WQHD Monitor for $270 ($30 off)
- Samsung 27-inch S80A UHD Monitor for $400 ($80 off)
- Samsung 27-inch S60A QHD Monitor for $410 ($10 off)
- Samsun 28-inch UHD Monitor for $260 ($40 off)
- Samsung 28-inch UHD Monitor for $330 ($40 off)
- Samsung 32-inch S60A QHD Monitor for $330 ($40 off)
- Samsung 32-inch S70A UHD Monitor for $350 ($50 off)
- Samsung 32-inch S80A UHD Monitor for $490 ($20 off)
- Samsung 32-inch S60A QHD Monitor for $330 ($40 off)
- Samsung 24-inch S60UA QHD Monitor with USB-C for $310 ($80 off)
- Samsung 27-inch S60UA QHD Monitor with USB-C for $380 ($80 off)
- Dell UltraSharp 24-inch Monitor for $330 ($80 off)
- Dell 27-inch Monitor for $245 ($150 off)
- Dell 32-inch Curved 4K UHD Monitor for $375 ($225 off)
- HP V28 4K Monitor for $330 ($50 off)
- HP 28-inch IPS LED 4K UHD Monitor for $380 ($70 off)
- Acer 27-inch IPS LED FHD FreeSync Monitor for $170 ($30 off)
Gaming monitors are more specialized than standard models and usually come with higher price tags. If you’re a casual gamer, then a good standard monitor will suffice for everything, but the more committed players with sufficient budgets can look to splash out a bit more on these gaming monitor deals.
See also: Refresh rate explained
The criteria for a good gaming monitor should include a high resolution, high refresh rates, and low response times. These factors ensure the smoothest and most immersive sessions while giving you the competitive edge over your opponents. Typically you should be looking for at least a 120Hz refresh rate for gaming, and a response time of 5ms or lower is about right, but a 1ms response time is ideal.
- Dell 27-inch Gaming Monitor for $365 ($225 off)
- Dell 25-inch Gaming Monitor $320 ($110 off)
- Dell 32-inch Curved Gaming Monitor for $395 ($135 off)
- Lenovo Legion 27-inch QHD Gaming Monitor for $400 ($300 off)
- Razer Raptor 27-Inch Gaming Monitor for $620 ($80 off)
- LG 27-inch Ultragear QHD IPS Gaming Monitor for $297 ($103 off)
- LG 27-inch Ultragear QHD Nano Gaming Monitor for $397 ($103)
- Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor for $300 ($225 off)
- Alienware 27 Gaming Monitor for $349 ($211 off)
- Alienware 55-inch OLED Gaming Monitor for $2,500 ($1,550 off)
- Samsung 24-inch CRG5 Gaming Monitor for $200 ($50 off)
- Samsung 27-inch G7 T1 Faker Edition Gaming Monitor for $600 ($150 off)
- Samsung 32-inch G7 T1 Faker Edition Gaming Monitor for $700 ($150 off)
- Samsung 32-inch G5 Odyssey Gaming Monitor With 1000R Curved Screen for $340 ($30 off)
- Samsung 27-inch G5 Odyssey Gaming Monitor With 1000R Curved Screen for $280 ($50 off)
- Samsung 49-inch CRG9 Dual QHD Curved QLED Gaming Monitor for $1,100 ($100 off)
Sometimes you need the extra screen space, especially when you’re watching a movie or trying to fit multiple windows on one display for multitasking. That’s where ultra-wide monitors shine and show why so many people love them. They often have a 21:9 aspect ratio, and despite the larger display and unique aspect ratio, they tend to maintain a high-quality resolution viewing experience.
Check out: The state of curved TVs in 2021
If you’re someone who likes using the split-screen option or likes having a wide viewing experience, then the immersive ultra-wide display is the right match for you. The extra screen space will cost you more, but you can still find some more affordable options here and there.
- MSI Optix QHD Ultrawide Monitor for $430 ($50 off)
- Samsung 34-inch QLED Ultrawide Gaming Monitor for $855 ($45 off)
- Samsung 34-inch Ultra WQHD Monitor for $370 ($30 off)
- LG Geek Squad Certified Refurbished 27-inch UltraGear QHD Nano IPS Monitor for $360 ($90 off)
- Dell 32-inch LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor with HDR for $350 ($100 off)
Although laptops do cover most of your portable display needs, having a portable monitor can come in handy. If you want to extend the screen size of your laptop while you’re on the go or want to connect your smartphone to the display, then a portable monitor could be a game-changer.
See more: The best portable monitors
Portable monitors do add a lot of versatility and might be that one addition that takes your workspace to the next level of flexibility. Check out some of the best portable monitor deals here down below.
- Mobile Pixels Duex Portable Monitor/Screen Extender for $237.89 ($167 off)
- AOC 15.6-inch FHD Portable Monitor for $134 ($45 off)
- Lepow 15.6-inch Full HD Portable Monitor for $186 ($63 off)
- KYY 15.6-inch FHD Portable Laptop Monitor for $190 ($10 off)
- Lasitu 15.6-Inch Full HD Portable USB-C Monitor for $160 ($40 off)
Those are our picks for the best monitor deals you can get right now. Whether you’re working or gaming, these options should give your PC a boost!