Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best fitness deals for working out from home of February 2022
New year, new you. But it might be that the weather or pandemic means that you still prefer to work out at home. Not only is working out good for your body, but it can also help you feel better mentally, sleep better, and much more. Basic exercise like running in the park is free, but there are also all levels of fitness equipment to assist and motivate you.
We’ve put together a list of the best fitness deals for working out from home available right now. Our list covers deals in all aspects of fitness including home gym equipment, fitness trackers, sports headphones, and more.
Featured deal: 40% off the Finer Form Indoor Exercise Bike
If you’re reading this on the day of publication then check out this excellent one-day Amazon sale on the Finer Form Indoor Exercise Bike. Before midnight, you can snap up the highly-rated piece of fitness equipment for just $299.99 ($200 off).
I admit that I’m among the hoards of Pandemic exercise bike buyers, but it’s been a game-changer. Why get all kitted up and head out in the cold to dodge the traffic when you could just roll out of bed and spin for 20 minutes while scrolling the socials in your PJs?
See also: 10 best fitness apps to get into shape
The Finer Form bike has free-ride and high-intensity settings to suit any type of user and the all-important magnetic resistance for quiet and smooth peddling. It also features an LCD monitor with Rpm cadence output, SPD compatible pedals, and transportation wheels for easy movement.
You can’t sleep on this offer, so check it out via the widget below, or keep scrolling for many more fitness deals.
Best fitness deals for working out from home
Editors note: All of the deals in this post were live at the time of writing. We’ll revisit it regularly to add any hot new deals that we find.
1. Home workout equipment fitness deals
Whether you’ve got a vast budget or just a few bucks, there are many ways to improve your home fitness setup.
On the budget side, resistance bands and yoga mats are some of the simplest ways to improve your workout. They’re cheap, lightweight, and can be used almost anywhere. Free weights are a bit less portable but are great for building muscle.
Here are a few options:
- Wsakoue Resistance Bands for $27.14 ($11 off)
- Flybird Adjustable Dumbbell for $99.99 ($10 off)
- Gonex Portable Home Gym Workout Equipment for $148.88 ($40 off)
- Dream Home Controller Workout Equipment for Women for $79.99 ($70 off)
- Vinsguir Ab Roller Wheel for $23.60 ($6 off)
If you’ve got a bigger budget to play with, the obvious step up is some sort of exercise machine. Treadmills and exercise bikes are the most popular choices, but if you’ve bought one for $79.99 before, you’ll know that you get what you pay for in this market. To avoid a rickety machine that falls apart in minutes, you’ll need to spend a few hundred dollars.
See also: Best home gym equipment
We’ve found a couple of nice deals on stationary machines to allow you to work out in all weather in front of your favorite streaming service. We’ve also thrown in a couple of good deals on alternative pieces of equipment that can help you work on more muscle groups.
- XtremepowerUS Pro Stationary Fitness Bike for $164.95 ($435 off)
- FYC Folding Treadmill for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3607 Magnetic Elliptical Bike for $228.64 ($51 off)
- Finer Form Indoor Exercise Bike for $299.99 ($200 off)
- Sporzon Home Gym System for $389.99 ($190 off)
- Body Power 3-in-1 Exercise Machine for $278.99 ($121 off)
2. Fitness tracker deals
Going for a run is a good way to stay fit while the gyms are closed, but some people can struggle for motivation. One way to stay motivated is to notice gains, hit goals, and track your progress. That’s where fitness trackers come in, and there are a number of great deals around right now.
See also: Best cheap fitness tracker deals
Garmin, Fitbit, and Samsung are all big names in the fitness tracker world. Check out some of the best deals we found via the widgets below.
- Fitbit Charge 5 for $119.25 ($61 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $199.95 ($100 off)
- Garmin Venu for $199.99 ($150 off)
- Garmin Forerunner 935 for $272.99 ($227 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, LTE) for $199.99 ($80 off)
- Xiaomi Mi Band 6 for $48.99 ($11 off)
- HUAWEI Watch Fit for $95.95 ($42 off)
3. Sports headphones
Music is another essential while you’re working out from home. You could use your normal headphones, but sports headphones offer particular capabilities for fitness regimes. For example, they shouldn’t fall out during vigorous exercise and should be water-resistant to avoid damage from sweat or the elements.
See also: Best workout earbuds
We’ve found a number of good deals. Check them out below:
- Jabra Elite Active 65t for $78 ($22 off)
- Jabra Elite 85t for $149.99 ($80 off)
- Anker Soundcore Life A1 for $44.99 ($5 off)
- Treblab XR500 for $29.99 ($9 off)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro for $179.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus for $79 ($71 off)
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 for $35.99 ($14 off)
There are endless resources to assist you in your fitness goals. Here are some guides that might help you stay motivated while you’re working out from home: