Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Over $500 off the Alienware Aurora R10, and more desktop computer deals
Many people have turned to laptops for their work-from-home setups, but desktop computers are also a sensible option. They aren’t as easily portable, but they’re often superior for heavy-duty tasks like gaming and video editing. We’ve put together some of the best desktop computer deals currently available for your home office.
See also: The best laptop deals
Desktop computers are far easier to open up and upgrade than laptops, but we’re not going to dig into the best upgrades here. This list mainly focuses on towers, though there are a few all-in-ones as well.
Featured deal: Over $500 off the Alienware Aurora R10
There are so many good deals below that it’s hard to single out just one, but this offer on the Alienware Aurora R10 gaming desktop from Dell is certainly among the best of them. If you catch the deal in time, you can pick up a powerful new game station for $1,371.99 ($528 off).
See also: The best Dell laptops to buy in 2022
The sleek Dark Side of the Moon chassis of this powerhouse features a low-profile smart cooling CPU heatsink to keep things purring even in the most frantic of battles. Under the hood, you’ll find an AMD Ryzen 7 5800 processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and an expansive 1TB SSD. The package is rounded off with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card ready to match the demands of the top games on the market.
Check out the offer via the widget below, or settle in for many more desktop computer deals below.
The best desktop computer deals
- Standalone desktop deals
- Gaming desktop deals
- All-in-one desktop deals
- Monitor deals
- Keyboard deals
- Mouse deals
- Other accessory deals
Editor’s note: All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We will add new offers as they arise.
1. Standalone desktop deals
A normal standalone desktop computer is what the majority of users are likely to be seeking. The choice can be daunting though — they vary wildly in terms of size, performance, and expandability. We’re naturally drawn toward the best deals, but we’ve made an effort to include options to suit a wide gamut of needs and budgets.
Check out these options:
- Acer Aspire Desktop for $599.99 ($100 off) — AMD Ryzen 3 3200G | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Dell OptiPlex 3090 Small Form Factor for $789 ($529 off) — 10th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Dell Vostro 3888 Compact Desktop for $539 ($360 off) — 10th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Dell Vostro 3888 Compact Desktop for $629 ($584 off) — 10th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Dell Inspiron Desktop for $832.99 ($172 off) — 10th Gen Intel Core i7 | 12GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre 3i for $389.99 ($40 off) — Pentium Gold G6400 | 4GB RAM | 1TB HDD
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M75q Tiny Gen 2 for $559 ($560 off) — Ryzen 5 Pro 4650GE | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Lenovo ThinkStation P350 SFF Workstation for $1,419 ($1,260 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i7 | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD
See also: The best desktop computers you can buy
2. Gaming desktop deals
As good as gaming laptops come in 2022, those serious about their gaming would agree that you can’t beat a desktop computer for power and flexibility. The majority of gamers have a static gaming station anyway, and gaming PCs offer better heat control when you’re got some serious power in your setup. They’re also much easier to upgrade with the latest graphics cards, more RAM, or other components.
Here are the best gaming PC deals around right now. We’ve outlined some of the core specs, but as a gamer, you’ll want to check out the graphics hardware each is packing too.
- 2021 HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop for $699 ($180 off) — AMD Ryzen 5 5600G | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Acer Nitro 50 Gaming Desktop for $765.93 ($64 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Asus ROG Strix G15CS Gaming Desktop for $1,199 ($100 off) — 9th Gen Intel Core i7 | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Asus ROG Strix G15CS Gaming Desktop for $1,799 ($100 off) — 9th Gen Intel Core i7 | 64GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Dell Alienware Aurora R10 Gaming Desktop for $1,175.99 ($234 off) — AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | 8GB RAM | 1TB HDD
- Dell Alienware Aurora R10 Gaming Desktop for $1,371.99 ($528 off) — AMD Ryzen 7 5800 | 16GB RAM | 1TB HDD
- Dell Alienware Aurora R12 Gaming Desktop for $2,749 ($702 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i7 | 64GB RAM | 2TB SSD
- Intel NUC 9 Extreme Kit for $499 ($100 off) — 9th Gen Intel Core i5
See also: The best gaming PC desktops
3. All-in-one desktop deals
All-in-one desktops have their pros and cons. They can be a great compromise between a cumbersome tower PC and a laptop, saving valuable desk space and being easier to relocate. On the flip side, they lose some of the flexibility in customization that a traditional desktop offers — you’re committed to the display, and modifying the components can be trickier. They’re often very stylish though and there are plenty of good options for gamers and graphic designers alike.
Check out these deals on some top options:
- HP Newest All-in-One Desktop for $939 ($60 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i5 | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD
- HP Pavilion 27-inch All-in-One for $799.99 ($100 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Dell Inspiron 24 5000 All-in-One for $589.99 ($95 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Dell Inspiron 27 7000 All-in-One for $979.99 ($25 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i7 | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Dell OptiPlex 3280 All-in-One for $649 ($792 off) — 10th Gen Intel Core i3 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 for $699.99 ($50 off) — AMD R5 | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3i for $639.99 ($180 off) — 10th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Acer Chromebase AIO Desktop for $576.26 ($102 off) — Intel Celeron 3867U | 4GB RAM | 128GB SSD
- Acer Aspire C27 AIO Desktop for $1,259.88 ($70 off) — 11th Gen Intel Core i7 | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- 2020 21.5-inch Apple iMac for $899.99 ($200 off) — 7th Gen Intel Core i5 | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- 2021 24-inch Apple iMac for $1,149 ($150 off) — Apple M1 chip | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
See also: The best all-in-one computers
4. Monitor deals
Whether it’s for work or gaming, you’re likely to be staring at your monitor for hours every day, so it’s well worth ensuring it’s up to scratch. Screen size and picture quality can be game-changing, and you needn’t be constrained to one. If you have the space on your desk and you like to multitask, cross-reference, or just roll a streaming service in the background, adding a second or third monitor to your setup can make a world of difference.
Check out some of the best monitor deals below:
- Samsung 23.5-inch CF396 Curved Computer Monitor for $139.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung 27-Inch M5 FHD Smart Monitor for $229.99 ($20 off)
- Samsung 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor for $1,140.79 ($259 off)
- Dell 27-inch Monitor for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Dell 32-inch Curved 4K UHD Monitor for $449.99 ($150 off)
- Dell 27-inch Gaming Monitor for $439.99 ($150 off)
- Dell 32-inch Curved Gaming Monitor for $299.99 ($230 off)
- Alienware 27 Gaming Monitor for $299.99 ($260 off)
- LG GP750-B 27-inch Ultragear FHD IPS Gaming Monitor for $242.17 ($58 off)
- HP M27f 27-inch FHD Monitor for $218.75 ($51 off)
- HP X32 Dual Monitor Bundle for $670.99 ($109 off)
See also: The best monitors for work and play
5. Keyboard deals
A keyboard may seem like a fairly standard and dull purchase for most people, but you’d be surprised how much upgrading your typing surface can improve your productivity. For gamers, the keyboard is an absolutely vital tool to get the edge over the opponent, especially when it comes to response times.
Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we’ve rounded up the best desktop computer keyboard deals below:
- Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard for $56.99 ($24 off)
- Roccat Vulcan TKL Gaming Keyboard for $98.98 ($31 off)
- Das Keyboard X50Q for $129 ($70 off)
- Logitech K380 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Logitech G613 Lightspeed wireless gaming keyboard for $69.99 ($60 off)
- Logitech G915 Lightspeed keyboard for $186 ($44 off)
- Logitech G413 backlit keyboard for $49.99 ($40 off)
- Razer Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard for $94.99 ($5 off)
- Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard for $77.99 ($52 off)
- Razer Huntsman Mini 60% Gaming Keyboard for $78 ($42 off)
See also: The best keyboards you can buy
6. Mouse deals
What’s true for keyboards is also applicable to mice. Sure, you can just go with the cheapest option if all you’re doing is updating spreadsheets. But if you need smooth precision for your design needs, or you want to ensure you’re quickest on the draw in the heat of an online battle, it’s worth investing a little more.
Here are some of the best mouse deals available right now:
- Microsoft Arc Mouse for $58,99 ($21 off)
- Logitech M525 wireless mouse for $19.99 ($20 off)
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse for $58.49 ($22 off)
- Inphic Wireless Mouse for $11.99 ($11 off)
- Razer DeathAdder Mamba Elite wired gaming mouse for $46.42 ($44 off)
- Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse for $79.99 ($70 off)
- HyperX Pulsefire Dart Wireless Gaming Mouse for $44.99 ($55 off)
- Logitech G203 gaming mouse for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Logitech G604 Lightspeed for $59.17 ($41 off)
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed for $102.17 ($48 off)
- Logitech G Pro wireless gaming mouse for $106.85 ($23 off)
7. Other accessory deals
There are an endless number of ways you can improve your desktop computer setup. The pandemic has made webcams an absolute essential in the last few years, and while printers aren’t as critical as they used to be, it’s handy to have one nearby. Of course, there’s no point in getting the best desktop PC if you don’t have a pair of epic speakers to pump your favorite tunes.
Here’s a smattering of the best desktop computer deals on a variety of accessories:
- Logitech C920e HD Webcam for $52.99 ($17 off)
- Logitech Brio 4K Webcam for $153 ($47 off)
- Depstech 4K HD 8MP Autofocus Webcam for $53.59 ($16 off)
- Creative Pebble 2.0 USB-Powered Desktop Speakers for $18.93 ($6 off)
- Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers for $73.99 ($26 off)
- HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset for $79.99 ($50 off)
- Razer Kraken Ultimate for $64.99 ($65 off)
- Epson EcoTank ET-2800 All-in-One Supertank Printer for $229.99 ($50 off)
- Canon LBP113W Wireless Printer for $161.99 ($153 off)
That’s all for the best desktop computer deals for now, but be sure to check back to this page regularly for the latest offers. You might also be interested in these related deal hubs: