Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Record-low price on the Surface Laptop 4, and more Microsoft Surface deals
The iPad Pro isn’t the only tablet device that’s vying to replace your laptop. If you’re more familiar with Windows, you might find yourself more at home on a Microsoft Surface Pro. That’s why we’ve gone ahead and picked out some of the best Surface Pro deals across the web.
The Surface Pro comes in a variety of sizes and specs, so we’ve done our best to break it down a little bit further for you. We have everything from the high-end Surface Pro X to the budget-friendly Surface Go. We also have a few options for previous versions of the Surface Pro line too.
See more: The best Surface laptops and tablets
It’s important to remember that most Surface Pro deals don’t always include type covers or Surface Pen accessories. Luckily, the accessories you need aren’t hard to find and you can often grab them on a deal too.
Featured deal: Record-low price on the Surface Laptop 4
The latest laptop in the Surface line just plunged through its previous lowest price in this Amazon sale. While the deal lasts, you can get the high-spec model of the Surface Laptop 4 for just $1,149 ($551 off).
The new Surface Laptop offers an 11th-gen Intel Core processor that provides a roughly 70% more performance boost compared to its equivalent in the outgoing model. You can also expect up to 19 hours of claimed battery life.
See also: The best laptops you can buy in 2022
This excellent deal is on a powerful variant of the Surface Laptop 4, with a Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD. It also features a 13.5-inch touchscreen display, Hello-capable 720p webcam, and a mix of USB-C and USB-A ports.
The widget below takes you to it, or you can keep scrolling for many more Surface deals.
The best Surface Pro deals
- Surface Pro 8 deals
- Surface Pro X deals
- Surface Pro 7 deals
- Surface Pro 6 deals
- Surface laptop deals
- Surface Go deals
- Surface Accessories
All of these deals were live at the time of writing and we’ll do our best to keep the list updated as we find new savings.
1. Surface Pro 8 deals
The latest Surface flagship comes in the form of the Microsoft Surface Pro 8 series. Just like their predecessors, these tablets can easily double up as powerful laptops thanks to their excellent specs and detachable keyboard.
The standard Pro 8 model comes in several configurations. You can choose between 8, 16, and 32GB of RAM, while SSD storage options range from 128GB to 1TB. The available processors are 11th Gen quad-core Intel i5 and quad-core i7, and both come with Intel Iris Xe graphics. All versions come with Windows 11 Home and, finally, a Thunderbolt 4 support. Battery life has also improved slightly compared to last year’s Surface Pro — the Pro 8 promises around 16 hours. It’s also updated with a 120Hz screen.
You can save good money on the Surface Pro 8 already. Check out these deals:
- Surface Pro 8 (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) for $1,149.97 ($250 off)
- Surface Pro 8 (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $1,283.99 ($317 off)
- Surface Pro 8 (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) for $1,599.99 ($300 off)
2. Surface Pro X deals
If you want the top-of-the-line from Microsoft, the Surface Pro X is the option for you. It combines fast LTE connectivity with two-in-one flexibility and an ultra-slim 13-inch touchscreen to help you stay productive. The Surface Pro X runs on Microsoft’s own SQ1 processor and a Snapdragon X24 modem to keep you connected.
See also: The best Windows tablets you can buy
A big concern that usually comes with the Surface lineup is that it won’t be powerful enough to act as a designated laptop. However, when Android Authority’s very own Gary Sims reviewed the device, he found that the Surface Pro X works great as a productivity/business laptop while still maintaining the sleek, versatile form factor that we’ve come to know and love with the Surface.
Here are the opportunities to save some money:
- Surface Pro X (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 4G LTE) for $899.99 ($399 off)
- Surface Pro X (16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 4G LTE) for $949.36 ($850 off)
- Surface Pro X (16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 4G LTE) for 929.99 ($50 off)
- Renewed Surface Pro X (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 4G LTE) for $525 ($475 off)
3. Surface Pro 7 deals
The Surface Pro 7 was released at the same time as the Surface Pro X, but with hard work in mind. Surface Pro 7 doesn’t come with LTE capability, but it does pack a tenth-generation Intel Core processor to help you power through your day. It’s built to handle full-size applications like Photoshop as opposed to connecting on the go.
If you’re ready to work hard and also play hard, here are a few of the best Surface Pro 7 deals:
- Surface Pro 7 (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $779.99 ($420 off)
- Surface Pro 7 (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) for $1,049.99 ($849 off)
- Surface Pro 7 (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) for $1,149.99 ($1,150 off)
- Trade-in and upgrade to the latest Microsoft Surface device
4. Surface Pro 6 deals
If you want a Surface Pro but you aren’t worried about the latest generation internals, the Surface Pro 6 is still a viable option. It matches the size of the Surface Pro 7 but trades the tenth-generation Intel Core processor for an eighth-generation option. Surface Pro 6 also features a weaker Bluetooth 4.2 connection.
Surface Pro 6 also trades the Surface Pro 7’s USB-C port for a Mini DisplayPort. Here are a few options if the Surface Pro 6 is the choice for you:
- Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) for $799.99 ($100 off)
- Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB) for $900 ($599 off)
- Renewed Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB) for $680 ($220 off)
5. Surface Laptop and Book deals
The Surface Laptop has been a solid option in the laptop market for quite some time now. It differs from the classic Surface Pros in the sense that it’s a traditional laptop and doesn’t have any detachable parts. It hosts some impressive features such as a great screen that has touchscreen capabilities, solid battery life, and an ultra-lightweight form factor. If the detachable setup doesn’t fit your needs but you still want a Microsoft device, the Surface Laptop is the right fit for you.
Here are some of the best Surface Laptop deals:
- Surface Laptop Go (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) for $680 ($220 off)
- Surface Laptop 2 (Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB) for $1,049 ($150 off)
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5-inch, Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) for $891.99 ($408 off)
- Surface Laptop 3 (15-inch, Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM, 256GB) for $1,099 ($250 off)
- Surface Laptop 4 (13.5-inch, Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB) for $1,149 ($551 off)
- Surface Book 3 (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) for $998 ($502 off)
6. Surface Go deals
The Surface Go 2 is a perfect choice if you want to maximize portability and minimize weight. It packs a 10.5-inch touchscreen and weighs in at just over a pound, so you can take it anywhere with ease. The original Surface Go is also on offer too.
See more: Surface Go breakdown
If you want to take your Surface anywhere, here are your best bets:
- Surface Go 2 Essentials Bundle from $619 ($68 off)
- Surface Go 2 (4GB RAM, 64GB SSD) for $329.74 ($70 off)
- Surface Go 3 (8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) for $479.99 ($70 off)
7. Surface accessories
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out all of the Surface devices it’s time to accessorize! After all, you can’t really replace a laptop without a keyboard. Microsoft offers a variety of keyboards, docks, and other peripherals to help you complete your setup, and we’ll touch on a few of our favorites here.
- Surface Pro X Keyboard for $112.98 ($27 off)
- Microsoft Arc Mouse for $51.99 ($28 off)
- Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for $17.99 ($17 off)
- Microsoft Surface Dock 2 for $207.99 ($52 off)
- Microsoft Surface Pen for $46.99 ($53 off)
- Kensington SD7000 Surface Pro Docking Station for $293.33 ($106 off)
There you have it: the best Microsoft Surface Pro deals. We’ll do our best to keep the list updated with the latest and greatest savings. You might also be interested to check out our laptop deals hub.