Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Save up to 50% on top tech in the Best Buy 4-Day Sale
Best Buy is here to help you get ready for the big game with a huge sale on TVs, home theatres, appliances, and more. With some of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on dozens of products, it’s definitely worth checking out the savings you can make with these deals.
TVs are the featured standout, with great savings on displays of all sizes. You can pick up a massive 75-inch Hisense 4K smart Android TV for $749.99 ($250 off), or grab the Westinghouse 42-inch LED Roku Smart TV at only $179.99 ($30 off). If you’re looking for something even smaller and more budget-friendly, you can pick up an Insignia 24-inch HD Smart TV for only $99 ($50 off).
There are some great savings on laptops too, with $200 off the 16-inch Macbook Pro, and up to $300 off a Microsoft Surface Book 3. The computing savings don’t stop at laptops though. For example, you can pick up a Dell 24-inch IPS LED FHD FreeSync VESA monitor for $109.99 ($90 off) or the Razer Viper wired optical gaming mouse for $39.99 ($40 off)
Here are some other highlights from this huge sale:
- Beats Powerbeats Pro Earphones for $159.99 ($90 off)
- Sony WH-XB900N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones for $148 ($102 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm for $379 ($20 off, plus six free months of Apple Fitness Plus)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 for free (save up to $800, plus get up to a $200 Samsung credit and a free Galaxy SmartTag with trade-in)
- Eufytwo-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wire-Free Surveillance System for $379 ($50 off)
- Samsung 12-cycle top load washer and electric dryer for $1,399.98 ($400 off)
- Linksys Max Stream AX6000 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung 3.1-Channel Soundbar for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Marshall wireless speaker for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera Two Lens Kit for $699.99 ($300 off)
There are tons more deals to check out, but this sale is only on till Thursday. Hit the button below to check it out while most products are still in stock.