ASUS has announced price reductions for its entire Zenfone 3 series, essentially all the variants of Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Max.
The price slash comes close to the expected unveil of the Zenfone 4 family later this month. The Zenfone 4 series was expected to make an appearance during Computex 2017, like the Zenfone 3 did last year, but the company reportedly held them back for a last minute “design overhaul and efficiency upgrades”.
The tentatively-titled Zenfone 5 will arrive earlier next year, during Mobile World Congress in February 2018.
Here are the devices that get a price cut, with revised and existing prices:
- Zenfone 3 5.5 [ZE552KL] – ₹16,999 (previously, ₹19,999)
- Zenfone 3 5.2 [ZE520KL] – ₹15,999 (₹17,999)
- Zenfone 3 MAX 5.5 [ZC553KL] – ₹14,999 (₹15,999)
- Zenfone 3s MAX [ZC521TL] – ₹12,999 (₹14,999)
- Zenfone 3 MAX 5.2 [ZC520TL] – ₹10,999 (₹12,999)
Both Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Max series have received an overwhelming response in India, and we are happy to offer a new exciting price for both the models. We are sure that, with this price, both the series will be the best buys in the Indian market.
– Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager, ASUS India
The price reduction will be across online retailers like Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, as well as leading retail stores and ASUS Exclusive Stores across India. The revised prices of the dated Zenfone 3 smartphones make them a good option in the budget-to-mid-range segment once again. What are your thoughts on the same?