If you feel like indulging your inner electronics nerd, this deal should whet your appetite. The Complete Arduino Starter Kit and Course Bundle, which includes all the kit and 30 hours of instruction, is part of the Tech Deals Black Friday sale. The project possibilities are endless.
What’s really appealing about this bundle is that it’s ideal for beginners. No knowledge is assumed, and you’ll learn by building real contraptions.
Build a variety of projects from scratch.
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform for people who like to tinker. With a host of parts and a bit of coding, there’s not much you can’t do with it. From games to RC cars and weather stations, you’ll build a variety of projects from scratch.
Perhaps most exciting is your chance to build your very own robot.
As well as the training, all the hardware you need is included in the offer. The starter kit consists of an Uno R3 circuit board and a wide array of components, which you’re free to assemble in any way you choose. No soldering is required.
The Arduino Starter Kit Bundle:
- Crazy About Arduino: End-to-End Workshop Level 1 — $89.99 value
- Arduino Bootcamp: Learning Through Projects — $149.99 value
- Crazy About Arduino: End-to-End Workshop Level 2 — $89.99 value
- Crazy About Arduino: End-to-End Workshop Level 3 — $89.99 value
- Make An Arduino Robot — $99.99 value
- Mastering Arduino By Building Real-World Applications — $19.99 value
- The Complete Arduino Starter Kit — $69 value
There’s a huge price drop on the bundle right now, meaning you pay just a fraction of the overall value. Instead of the $600 combined list price, it’s on offer right now for $89.99. Using the Black Friday promo code BFSAVE20 you’ll pay just $72.
It’s a great gift for a friend, but an even better one for yourself.
The deal ends soon. To avoid disappointment, hit the button below to order your starter kit now.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.