Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Program this Arduino kit to automatically water your plants
If you’re looking for a fun electronics project, or you just can’t remember to water your houseplants and want to keep them alive, check out the Arduino Automatic Smart Plant Watering Kit 2.0.
This kit comes with everything you need. You can program an Arduino Leonardo board to monitor the moisture levels of up to four plants at once and dispense the perfect amount of water to each one as needed. The 15-part kit includes the board itself, a pump, soil moisture sensors, and a water pipe.
Whether this is your first foray into the Internet of Things or you’re a seasoned Arduino vet, the smart plant watering kit is a practical way to flex your skills and take some household chores off your plate.
The Arduino Smart Watering Kit at a glance:
- Deliver the perfect amount of water to up to four plants.
- Eliminate the need for messy jumpers and breadboards; easily connect all sensors and modules.
- Easily program the integrated Arduino Leonardo board.
- Power the board with a single 12V power supply.
- Leverage four interfaces for sensors, one interface for the water switch, and one for motor or pump.
For the next two days, you can get the Arduino Automatic Smart Plant Watering Kit 2.0 for only $69. Just hit the button below to get started.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB