App development is a booming market. You could conceive of the most inane-yet-addictive game or a revolutionary business aid. It doesn’t really matter really; if you have an idea, then it could be worth a fortune.
The best part is that anyone can learn how to build apps. You can work on your idea in your spare time, and with a bit of luck, you could have a very lucrative income stream within a matter of weeks.
Learning these skills at college or night school could run you thousands of dollars, but great deals on online tuition do pop up from time to time. Today’s pick of the deals is one such opportunity.
The Core Development Bundle is a vast collection of expert-led app development courses. Across 10 learning kits, you’re guided through building Android and iOS apps, desktop apps, and more.
The full app development package:
- Beginner Full-Stack Web Development — $199.99 value
- Firebase Firestore For iOS — $99.99 value
- Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare — $199.99 value
- Game Development with Unity 3D & Mapbox — $99.99 value
- Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games — $189.99 value
- Machine Learning For Apps — $199.99 value
- Kotlin For Android: Beginner To Advanced — $199.99 value
- Comprehensive macOS Development — $199.99 value
- Firebase Firestore For Android — $99.99 value
- 3D Game Modeling & Animation With Blender — $199.99 value
The total value of the bundle is almost $1,700, which is understandable for over 150 hours of specialist tuition. However, we’re spotlighting it today because there’s a huge price drop right now, meaning you can enroll for just $39.
Bit busy right now? No problem. The deal only lasts for a few days, but once you sign up you have access for life, so you can get started whenever you like.
Wednesday is the deadline to sign up, so don’t miss your chance. The button below takes you to it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.