Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Anomaly Korea lands on Google Play for $2.83
We’re pretty psyched about getting to play Anomaly Korea, the sequel to the fortress offense game Anomaly Warzone Earth that has taken the Android gaming world by storm. The final trailer for the game was just released last week, and now it has finally dropped on Google Play Store at a special introductory price.
You’re still facing the same alien robots that are now trying to bring their destructive ways to Korea. Once again, you will be leading the troops to send those aliens back to their maker.
As listed on Google Play, here are the features of Anomaly Korea:
- Think tactically across 12 new missions
- Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
- Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
- Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
- Optimized for best Android devices
And here’s a gameplay trailer:
As mentioned, for a limited time only, the game can be had for $2.83. Hit the link to try the tactical touch game with its out-of-this-world graphics.