Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Angry Birds Stella POP! is Rovio's first bubble shooter, now live in the Play Store
Rovio, the developers behind the extremely popular Angry Birds franchise, has released its first bubble shooter game to the Google Play Store. The game is called Angry Birds Stella POP! and it combines all of your favorite female members of the Angry Birds team, including Stella, Poppy, Willow, Dahlia, Luca and even Gale. The evil Piggies are at it again, and this time they kidnapped a number of helpless critters. And of course, it’s your job to set them free. This is a classic bubble shooter game, so the goal is to fling colored bubbles towards the top of the screen to make matches and pop bubbles.
Here’s what the newest from Rovio has to offer:
- Match and pop bubbles to save critters, stop piggies and score big
- Special Pops – a six-match streak unlocks a superpowered bubble
- Unlock boosts for added bubble popping power
- Action-packed gameplay – get out your slingshot and start popping
- Loads of addictive puzzles like Drop the Pigs, Beat the Clock and many more
- Master your bubble flinging and use strategy to crack tricky levels
- Explore the Golden Island map with beautiful graphics and enchanting music
- Challenge friends and see their progress by connecting to Facebook
- Sync your progress across mobile and tablet
Angry Birds Stella POP! is now available to download from the Google Play Store for free. However, there are a few in-app purchases, but you can easily enjoy the game without paying anything extra. If you’re interested, head to the Play Store link below.